I'll Take Care Of You

Baby Hyung

Cough cough.

Sneeze

Sniffle

Whines

"Suhoooooo~"

Prancing up the stairs like a bunny, Suho was quick to enter Minseok's room where the poor boy lay bedridden, sick with a cold.

Minseok turned his attention to the new arrival and pouted at him. If he wasn't sick, Suho was sure he would jump on top of Minseok and smother him with kisses.

"I need more juice, please." He mumbled, his voice horase from the constant coughing. With a sweet smile, Suho took the empty glass from Minseok's night table that stood next to his bed and walked back down stairs to the kitchen, where he was met with about 20 questions from the rest of the boys.

"How is he?" Kyungsoo interjected.

Suho placed the glass down on the counter with a sight before letting out a long high pitched squeal that he had held in since he first entered Minseok's room.

"I feel bad saying it, but I don't want him to get better! He's so cute with his red chubby cheeks 'cuz of the fever, and his pouts oh be still my heart!" Suho continued to blabber on about Minseok's cuteness until Tao gave him a small hit to the chest to bring him back to reality.

But you couldn't blame Suho for reacting in such away. As cute as Minseok is when healthy, his sick cuteness is off the charts. Whenever he gets sick, he chooses a boy to cling to. He doesn't make them line up or anything, just one day he'll give one boy a lot of attention and then 'Oh my! You have a fever!'

This time around, Suho was chosen to look after the cute Baozi.

Quickly refilling the glass with juice, Suho ran back upstairs to the sick boy making the others groan.

"He only picked Suho because he was the closet to him when he said he wasn't feeling well." Kai sneered, plopping down onto the couch.

"You were picked last time when he had the flu, and that lasted two weeks, so shut up." Kyungsoo scowled.

"You're just mad because you haven't been picked lately." Baekhyun teased with a smug smile, hiding the sourness in his attitude from not being picked either.

"Ok, Baek, you listen here, i-"

"Hyung!"

All looked at Chen who had made the sudden statement and followed his eyes until they landed on a very sleepy looking Minseok.

"Suho got me the wrong juice so I came to get the right kind while he went to the bathroom." He said quietly, his voice slightly cracking  

The poor guy was losing his voice.

But you wanna know what's worse?

It practically killed the others.

The way his voice sounded when it cracked gave the illusion that he was about to cry, which only made everyone want to crush him in their arms and kiss him and tell him everything would be alright.

Minseok walked to the refrigerator but paused before opening it. His hands might be germy and he didn't want the germs to get on the refrigerator of the food inside.

"Kyungsoo-ah.. Can you help me please?" He pouted.

If that didn't make everyone's heart melt then nothing would. 

Now, keep in mind, Kyungsoo can withstand alot of things. Even though he has a soft spot for his adorable hyung, he was usually able to keep a straight face and continue on with life. But something about the mixture of his pout, his flushed cheeks, his messy hair, his little sniffles, and his cracking voice that made it sound like he was close to tears, made something in Kyungsoo snap.

Immediately running over the the boy, he engulfed him in a hug and his hair. All signs of seriousness leaving him.

"Of course I'll help you Minnie baby, oh please don't cry, I'll nurse you back to health, I'll get you all the juice you want, I'll bake you every cake known to man and then some, its okay baby, Kyungsoo Oppa is here for you." He said barely taking a moment to breath.

"Wow, Kyunggie. Just wow."Baekhyun commented.

Across the room, Suho cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. Sending a glare to Kyungsoo, he huffed.

"In case you haven't noticed, I was taking care of Minseok's needs. Thank you very much." He narrowed his eyes at the spawn of Satan who was hugging his baozi.

"Says the man who got him the wrong drink. Idiot." He mumbled rolling eyes.

"U-uhm, you guys-"

"Not now Minnie. Lemme take care of Kyungsoo then we can go cuddle in bed, okay?"

"Minseok will never recover with you all over him, Suho."

"Y-you guys..."

"HE DID WHAT? SUHO KEEP YOUR FLITHY HANDS OFF MY BAOZI!"

"Luhan, shut up! And I am not all over him!"

"Guys!"

Kyungsoo and Suho turned to Minseok who was staring at the two with wide eyes.

"I-i just wanted some juice." He almost whispered.

"Aish, come here." Sehun muttered, in pure  annoyance. He took the glass from Minseok and filled it with the proper juice making Minseok smile widely.

"Thanks Sehunnie!" He exclaimed [as much as he could with his voice loss] and sipped the newly made drink. Sehun smiled slightly, shrugging his shoulders.

"No problem." He said doing his best to not grab those chubby cheeks, and kiss his pouty lips.

"I-im gonna go lay down. S-sehunnie? W-will you come c-cuddle me? Please?"

Sehun had to pinched himself a couple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Cuddling? With Minnie Hyung?

HELL YES!

Quickly agreeing he allowed Minseok to walk upstairs first and was about to follow when he was pulled back by his collar harshly.

"You try anything with my kitten, and I make sure you won't make any children in your life time." Luhan threatened. And although the other boys who occupied the room said nothing, he could feel the killer gazes on him.

Sehun shrugged Luhan's hand off of him.

"Don't worry hyung I won't try anything." He said reassuring the other before smirking jokingly. "Except ."

And that ladies and gentlemen is how Oh Sehun got attacked and beaten gang style by nine boys while one boy, I won't say names, Kai you know who you are, slipped upstairs to cuddle his sick Baozi hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

Hehe poor Sehun.

And poor Minseokkie. He just wanted juice.

I hope you liked this and if you have a scenario that you'd like to see XiuHarem in, please comment.

I need ideas.

Thank yeeeewwww!