Halloween Special Part 2

Baby Hyung

A/N ;-

Thank you for all the comments!

 

-

"Any body need a hand?" Chanyeol asked, holding a fake disembodied hand up in the air. Kyungsoo sighed, noticeably annoyed.

"Park Chanyeol, that's the fifth time you've made that joke. One more time, and you lose a hand." He snarled.

The boys had arrived at Hakyeon's house eariler than expected and were wrapped into helping set up the decorations.

A little over an hour had passed by before all the decorations were set, and gradually the guests began to arrive.

 

 

-

 

 

It had been a good three hours yet the party was still going on strong, despite having some of the guests leaving early. Kai and Taemin had a dance off at some point. Then Baekhyun nearly broke the karaoke machine with his high notes. Sehun and Tao had taken over the snack table and Chen was busying himself with pulling Halloween pranks on the guests.

Suho was currently doing an awkward grandpa dance to 'y and I Know It' when Hakyeon tapped his shoulder and motioned for him to follow him.

"Aw come on, I wasn't dancing that badly. No matter what Kris said.." Suho pouted once he and Hakyeon moved to a quieter area. Hakyeon shook his head.

"No that's not the problem." He said. "I think someone spiked the punch."

Suho widened his eyes. "Oh gosh. I'm sorry. Let's get the punch out and replace it with new punch." He suggested before pausing. "Out of curiosity, what makes you think the punch has been spiked?"

Hakyeon sighed before pointing to the backyard where a clearly drunk Minseok was dancing and loudly singing along to the music.

"Oh god!" Suho exclaimed, running to grab Minseok before the boy fell over trying to dance in his heels. "Minseok, how much lunch did you drink?"

Minseok furrowed his eyebrows before giving Suho a wide smile. "Oh haaaayyyyy thar." He giggled, poking Suho's cheek. "Whatchu doin hereeeee?"

Sighing, he wrapped one of Minseok's arms around his neck to help the unstable boy walk. "I'm taking you home."

Minseok pouted and weakly pushed on Suho's shoulder. "Nuuuuuu! I wanna partay!" He whined, pumping his fist upwards. Suho shook his head and pushed through the crowd, to the front door. He was almost there when a hand stopped him.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kai asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The punch was spiked and Minseok got drunk. Help me get him to the car."

Without another word, Kai got on the other side of Minseok and helped walk him to the car. After, not so gently, placing Minseok in the backseat, Suho got in the driver's seat. 

"Thanks for your help, Kai. I'll see you later." Suho said, starting up the car. Kai shook his head and got in the passengers seat.

"Uh uh, I'm coming too." 

Sighing Suho didn't feel like fighting and drove the two back to the house, making Kai text Kyungsoo what happened. "They'll get a ride from Hakyeon, or something."

 

 

-

 

 

Minseok had his head pressed against the toilet bowl. It was the second time he threw up, and hopefully his last. Suho leaned down and wiped his mouth with a warm washcloth before calling Kai into the bathroom.

"Watch after him. I'm gonna make some tea to help ease his stomach."

Nodding he watched Suho exit the room before kneeling down to Minseok's level. Gently, he brushed smaller boy's sweaty locks away from his face.

"K-kai yah?" He whispered weakly.

"Yes hyung?"

"I-i'm sleepy." He pouted. It took everything in Kai's power not to kiss him.

"I'll take you to bed." He said snaking an around Minseok's waist and the other under his knees. He carried him bridal style into his bedroom and laid the boy on his bed. "You can't sleep in that." He said motioning to the maids costume.

Shutting the door, Kai then began rummaging through the dresser drawers, pulling out some pjama pants and a shirt. Upon turning around to face his hyung, he noticed that Minseok had fallen asleep.

He looked so adorable sleeping. His mouth hanging open, soft snores escaping his pink lips. His cheek lit up in the most adorable shade of pink Kai has ever seen.

But then again....his costume.

Why did a maids outfit have to be such a turn on for Kai?

"Maybe....if I'm really careful and gentle." He whispered to himself as he slowly slid the black stockings off of Minseok's pale legs.

 

 

-

 

Suho was in the middle of pouring a cup of tea into a cute mug when the front door slammed open.

"Where is my baby!" Luhan yelled immediately after entering the house. Suho cringed at the loudness of his voice.

"Shhh, he's upstairs with Kai."

Luhan screwed his face. "With Kai!? You left my vulnerable baby with the devil!?"

Suho raised an eyebrow. "Kai wouldn't do anything. He's upstairs watching after Minseok. Don't be such a drama queen."

"Yeah, that's Baekhyun's job." Chen laughed, pointing to Baekhyun's crown. Luhan rolled his eyes and ran up the stairs.

Practically kicking the door open, Luhan saw quite an unpleasant sight. Kai leering over an unconscious and Minseok. Well, except for his boxers.

"H-hyung!"

Luhan narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"W-wait, you don't understand-"

"Not today, Satan. Not today." Luhan grabbed Kai's wrist and dragged the poor boy out of the room and down the stairs. Kai was going to have quite a few bruises the next morning.

"He was trying to the Minseok!"

"I was not!"

Kyungsoo held up his hands, quieting the two. "One at a time please."

Kai spoke up first. "I was helping Minseok hyung after he threw up. He said he was tired so I brought him to bed and I was just going to change his clothes for him so he sleeps better!"

"Like hell you were! I saw you! I knew what you were planning!" Luhan glared at the younger.

The two continued arguing back and forth before hearing sloppy footsteps coming from the stairwell. Minseok appeared, still dressed in just his boxers.

"Guys please. I wanna sleep." The elder said with a pout on his lips. He started the walk back upstairs before pausing and looking back at the group of boys.

"But I would like someone to cuddle with." He mumbled. "Halloween is a scary night."

And that is how World War Three started.

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

ok couple things. Yes this wasn't a very good chapter I'm sorry. I'm very tired and losing inspiration.

second, I know I said I was going to do , but alot of people commented on how this is better without , and honestly I agree. This story is meant to be fluffy and cute and happy.

Plus it seems as though makes some of my audience uncomfortable and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so I didn't add it.

So I apologize to those who were expecting . I'm sorry to disappoint.