Halloween Special Part 1

Baby Hyung

"Would you guys get your asses down here?! We're gonna be late to Hakyeon's party!" Suho yelled up the stairs, adjusting the pirate hat on his head.

The boys had all been invited to the biggest Halloween party thrown in years. And of course it could only be Hakyeon as the host.

Chanyeol was the first down. Dressed in a doctor's robe and stethoscope draped across his neck, the name tag attached read 'Doctor Happy'.

Kai followed, dressed in red tight jeans, red tank top, red converses, red cape, and two little red horns perched on his head. Obviously was the devil. "The y version of the devil."

Kyungsoo came down in all black, with black eyeliner on. As simple as it was, it blew Kai's devil costume away.

Lay was next dressed in a full body unicorn outfit.

"That is the most ridiculous thing, I've ever seen." Kai laughed, earning a pout from Lay and a glare from Kyungsoo that certainly shut the y devil up.

Next was Tao in a full ninja suit, with only his eyes and hair showing. Nunchunks hung from his hips and a fake sword was tucked in a sheath that rested on his back.

Sehun walked down wearing the classic vampire costume, with fake blood painted on his chin, and special contacts to make his eyes appear red.

Kris came down in a full body Superman outfit, even including the padding for muscles. "Kris hyung! You finally have abs!" Sehun got punched.

Baekhyun skipped down, in a long red robe and crown on his head. "I am the king of everything. Bow peasants."

Chen was next, wearing torn and dirty clothes, with green paint on his face. "You ing troll."

Luhan came down wearing shorts, white tank top, and boxing gloves. "See. I told you guys I was manly!"

"Whatever you say. Okay let's see what we have. 1 2 3..." Suho counted, pointing to himself last. "11....we're missing one." He paused before walking to the stairwell.

"Minseokkie hyung. Are you ready?" He called sweetly unlike the first time he called to the boys.

"I-im coming!"

Running footsteps sounded before Minseok appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

Well..

his costume

wasn't expecting that.

Minseok was dressed in a maids outfit that was far too short, lacy black stockings covering his legs and only part of his thighs, and black heels.

"What.....are you wearing?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. Minseok blushed.

"I-im sorry. The store didn't have any other costumes."

"I think you look great Minnie." Luhan said, biting his bottom lip. Minseok missed how dirty the comment sounded and smiled sweetly to Luhan.

"Thank you, Lu-ge!"

"A-anyways!" Suho finally tore his gaze from Minseok. "Let's get to the party."

The group of boys exited the building, quietly fighting over who sat next to y maid Minnie in the car ride 

This was gonna be a long car ride.

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

Enjoy!