Find The Minnie!

Baby Hyung

A/N ;-

Thank you so much for the ideas! I'm gonna have to figure a way to use all of them because they are all brilliant. I'll add extra fluffiness and humor to this chapter as a thank you gift.

-

 

"Attention ladies and gentlemen. The park will be closing in 15 minutes."

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL! I'M NOT LEAVING TILL I GET MINSEOK BACK!"

"HYUNG? YOU FOUND MINSEOK?!"

"ARGH! Not yet...."

"Where could he have gone?"

"What if he got kidnapped?!"

"What if he got gang !?"

"What if he's dead!!"

"What if-"

"If I hear one more what if, I'll start sliting throats."

Baekhyun backed away from Kyungsoo.

"Guys, don't panic. I'm sure Minseok hyung is alright. We'll find him. Let's split up ok? Keep your phones on and if anyone finds Minseok, you message the rest. Got it?"

They all mumbled agreements to Suho's plan.

Each boy went their own way, running or speed walking through the dark amusement park. It was closing soon, which meant they were running out of time. They had to find Minseok.

Why, and how did this even happen!?

-

A few hours earlier.

-

"Guys! The fair is in town! We should totally go." Baekhyun chirped, shoving the flier in Kyungsoo's unwelcoming face. Snatching the flier from Baekhyun, he examined it for a few seconds before crumpling it up and tossing it in the garbage.

"No."

"But Kyungsoooooooooooo!" He whined.

Minseok hopped on the bar stool and looked at the two with an amused face. "I'll go with you Baekkie."

"Aw really?! Ahhh, my sweet hyung!" Baekhyun cooed, wrapping Minseok up in a hug and placing a wet kiss on his chubby cheeks. Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun's actions before speaking up.

"Y-you know what, I'll go too. It might be fun."

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at the male while Minseok just smiled. "Great! We can all go together!" 

"Go where?" Another voice spoke up. Suho entered and sat on the bar stool next to Minseok.

"Baekkie, Kyunggie, and I are going to the amusement park today. Wanna come Su?"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both shot glares to Suho who ignored both of them. Baekhyun's stare was especially strong. He has to put up with Kyungsoo coming along. He shouldn't have to put up with anyone else.

"I'd love to go!"

Why don't we just invite everyone else in the house to go...

"I'll tell the other kids and we can all go together. "

Well damn..

-

After arriving, they paid for their tickets and Baekhyun was the first to get his hands on Minseok once they officially entered the park.

"Minnie hyung! Let's go on some rides since not alot of people are here."

Minseok agreed and the two ran off before anyone else had the chance to invite themselves to join the two. Minseok and Baekhyun ran back and forth from one ride to the next, not even keeping up with the ones they've already been on.

Some how, Chanyeol was able to pull Minseok away from Baekhyun and dragged him to the cheesy rip off games the amusement park held for them. A full hour had passed while the two played, and Chanyeol ended up winning Minseok two small rudder ducks while Minseok won Chanyeol a giant panda bear. Chanyeol claims he lost the big games on purpose so Minseok could feel good about himself. 

Lies.

Kai and Sehun pulled Minseok to eat greesy food, soon to be joined by Lay. Luhan and Chen took Minseok to ride The Tunnel of Love. Once again kidnapped this time by Suho, Tao, and Kris to buy cheesy hats and t shirts the amusement park had to offer.

Finally it was Kyungsoo's turn to have the elder with him. Since Minseok was tired after all they did that day, Kyungsoo decided to the Ferris Wheel would be a good idea. Not a fast ride to tire Minseok even more. And the view of the sunset they would get at the top would be perfect. So that's what they did.

All the boys paired off and rode the Ferris Wheel together. Kyungsoo sat close to Minseok and smiled when the sleepy elder rested his head on his shoulder.

"Tired?"

"A little."

"Wanna go home after this?"

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"It's too early."

Kyungsoo chuckled, wrapping an around Minseok's shoulders.

"I SEE YOU DO KYUNGSOO!" Luhan turned around and yelled to the cart behind them. Kyungsoo placed a kiss on Minseok's head and recieved a string of profanities from Luhan.

Kyungsoo and Minseok's cart was the last one after the rest of the boys. And they were nearing the end of the wheel. All the others had decided to go around once more. If Kyungsoo ran away with Minseok right now, the others couldn't do about it.

Kyungsoo smirked and waved down the operator of the ride, signalling they wanted to get off. Minseok gave him a strange look but went along with it and allowed Kyungsoo to laced their hands together and pull him away from the ride. The others saw from the top of the wheel and were less than pleased.

"KYUNGSOO, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY MINNIE!"

"YAH, DON'T LEAVE."

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

"ING KYUNGSOO, YOU DEVIL!"

"SATAN, DON'T TAKE MINSEOK DAMMIT!"

Kyungsoo placed another kiss on the elder's head. Minseok giggled while the rest of the boys went into a near violent frenzy on the wheel.

"Where are we going Kyunggie?"

"Not sure. You've already done everything with everyone else."

"Well I can redo some stuff. Just not the gross food."

Kyungsoo chuckled and walked over to one of the games where you had to knock down the bottles with a ball. "Do you think I could win?"

"Of course! Kyungsoo fighting!" Minseok cheered, raising up two tiny fists. Kyungsoo smiled widely, pecking the fists raised in the air before tossing the ball and missing. 

"Aw, ok well." Kyungsoo shrugged.

"But wait! You should try again! I'm sure you'll get it the second time." Minseok whined. Kyungsoo shook his head, able to contain his smiles because Minseok is just too damn cute. Paying the man at the counter again, he threw the ball and hit a bottle.

"Minnie I got it!"

"I knew you could!" Minseok smiled, hugging the younger. Kyungsoo blushed brightly, hugging back. A strange determination settling in his stomach.

If I could knock down that one bottle, I bet I could knock down the rest.

"I wanna try it again."

"Go ahead~"

Kyungsoo once again paid and threw the ball. Miss.

Growling he repeated his actions. Miss.

"What!? Lemme try again."

"Kyungsoo, don't worry about it. Most people don't win this."

"But I will!"

Minseok sighed, quickly losing interest as the same events took place. Kyungsoo tried. Missed. Cursed the game to hell. Repeat.

Suddenly a strong delicious smell overpowered his nose. This was especially strange because most of the food at an amusement park even smelled horrible. So Minseok naturally had to follow the smell. Kyungsoo was too distracted threatening the man at the counter to notice his hyung straying away.

Making his way through the crowd, Minseok found a small stand that was selling coffee flavored bacon. He loved coffee and he loved bacon, but this....

It might be good.

Shrugging he joined the line and waited patiently for his turn to order.

Meanwhile the others had finally escaped the damned Ferris Wheel and ran in the direction Kyungsoo did. They were able to find Kyungsoo easily because the short raging man was completely cursing out the man at the counter.

"...and that goes twice, for your mother!" He huffed, turning away from the game and walking away.

"Hyung!" Kai called running over, the others trailing behind him. "Where's Minnie hyung?"

"Kyungsoo, I will get you later for taking him from me."

"Shut it Luhan. And he was right here with me."

"Was?"

"Well I mean....” Kyungsoo looked around. " Wait a minute. Where is he?"

"You should know! You kidnapped him!"

"I did not! And he was right here with me...."

Panic was slowly setting onto the group of boys. They couldn't find Minseok. Their beloved Minseok. None of them would ever forgive themselves if anything happened to him.

”Damn it Kyungsoo hyung! We have to find Minseok hyung!" Sehun exclaimed.

Back at the small stand, Minseok took a few steps away to allow the other guests through. He held two coffee flavored pieces of bacon wrapped in a napkin. Sniffing it, he deemed it wasn't toxic and took a bite.

Oh my goodness.

Running to the nearest trash can, he spit it out, throwing away the rest. He wiped his mouth on his long sleeve before hearing a familiar voice.

"Haha, I honestly thought you would like it."

Minseok spun  around, eyes widen, smile wider. "Changmin hyung!"

He ran up to the older male and practically jumped on him. Wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his waist, Minseok latched himself onto the older one.

"Minseokkie! Missed me, aye?" Changmin joked, wrapping his arms around Minseok's waist.

"I've missed you so much hyung! Where have you been!?" He pouted.

"Ah, my family opened a business in the US, so I've been there helping out. But I'm back now! I hope I didn't scare you earlier."

Minseok giggled, nuzzling his nose into Changmin's neck. "Don't worry about it hyung. I'm just surprised to see you here."

"Well after years of working your off in a foreign country, I just wanted to go somewhere and have fun. What better place than an amusement park?"

The two boys walked around the darkening park, laughing, joking, reminiscing about their past time together. Soon they heard the announcement of the park closing soon. Changmin offered to drive Minseok home to which he agreed.

As the two walked towards the exited, the frantic boys gathered together near the back of the park, whining about their lack of success in finding the small bundle of cuteness they all longed for.

Changmin and Minseok arrived at the large house and Minseok invited his old friend inside and Changmin agreed. The two cuddled on the couch, still talking about random things, enjoying each other's presence.

Meanwhile back at the park.

"I'm sorry gentlemen, but the park is closed. You have to leave."

The boys had looks of dejection all over their faces. They couldn't find Minseok. What happened to the boy? Will they ever see him again?

Chanyeol and Tao started crying on the way back to house.

"I want Minseokkie!" Tao whined.

"Well if Kyungsoo didn't lose him..."

"Baekhyun, shut up or I'll shut you up!"

Luhan sat in the back of the van, knees pressed against his chest as he rocked in his seat like a mental patient, repeating to himself that Minseok will come back for him.

Kai, Sehun, and Lay had become whiny messes while Kris and Suho where discussing whether or not to report this to the police.

After arriving at the house, the mood had become so depressing, flowers wilted as they walked by. Suho walked up to the door first and was about to slide the key inside the keyhole when he heard voices.

"Suho, what's the hold up?" Kris asked.

Suho silenced him with a finger and listened quietly. He heard silence then loud laughter. Pushing the door open, the boys looked in to see Minseok sitting on Changmin's lap, getting tickled by the older man.

"C-changmin....p-please!" He cries out in between laughs as Changmin pushed Minseok down on to the couch and continued to tickle him.

The rest couldn't decide what to fill. Happiness because Minseok was here or raging jealously because of the man on top of him. Luhan, of course, was the first to speak up.

"MINNIE BABY!"

Changmin halted his actions and allowed Minseok to stand up. Luhan pulled Minseok into a tight hug 

"I WAS SO SO SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU, KYUNGSOO STOLE YOU THEN LOST YOU AND I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU BUT DISAPPEARED AND I MISSED YOU AND I COULDN'T FIND YOU AND WAHT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM? MINNIE OH MY GOD ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME. BUT IT'S OKAY BABY, I'LL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER."

Minseok giggled a bit. "I'm sorry you guys. I ran into Changmin and he drove me home and-"

"So Changmin is it?" Kai interrupted, walking over to the man. Changmin smirked a bit.

"Yes but I'm sure, to you, its Changmin hyung."

"Yes well, awfully nice of you to bring Minseok back but its late you should head home, ok." Suho spoke faster than Changmin could think.

"O-oh, I'll call you Minnie, okay?" He called out as Kris not so gently pushed him out the door.

"O-of course hyung. B-bye now!" Minseok tried to waved but being crushed by Luhan wasn't helping at all. After Changmin had left, the boys practically surrounded Minseok.

"So. What should we do? Wandering off deserves punishment."

"We strip him, tie him up, and take turns fuc-”

"Luhan hyung, no!"

Minseok blinked up at the boys innocently. "I'm sorry for making you all worry. What can I do to make it up to all of you?"

All of them put on their thinking faces when suddenly Minseok had an idea. He ran upstairs.

"YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY AGAIN!?"

"N-NO JUST WAIT PLEASE."

After a few minutes, Minseok came back out but totally different. Everyone's jaws dropped. Minseok wore tight black jeans, and fluffy black sweater, cats ears, and a tail that was attached to the belt he wore. He had drawn a black dot on his nose and whiskers on his cheeks. Walking into the middle on the room, he got down on his knees.

"I'm XiuKitty. You guys like XiuKitty right? What would my masters like for XiuKitty to do for them? Name anything."

Luhan looked down at his pants, then to Minseok, then back to his pants. "This is temptation at the ing limit."

Chen looked at everyone who seemed too shock to say anything and took the opportunity to speak up. "Okay XiuKitty. I demand you come sit on my lap and cuddle me."

Minseok giggled, which is going to get him ed by everyone one day, before crawling into Chen's lap and nuzzling his nose into Chen's neck. The other glared with raging jealousy.

"XiuKitty! I want cuddles too!"

Minseok ran over to Chanyeol and gave him exactly want he asked for. Chanyeol couldn't be happier.

"Me too, XiuKitty!" Kai whined. Minseok complied with the wishes.

"XiuKitty! I want a kiss." Everyone looked at Kris who made the bold wish. Minseok blushed before crawling to the couch and sitting in between Luhan and Kris. He turned to Kris and starting reaching for his cheek. Luhan saw the glint in Kris's eyes. Kris was going to do the old trick where he turns his head at the last minute. But not if Luhan can stop it.

Before Minseok's lips reached Kris, Luhan lunged forward, pushing Minseok back with the sole intention to tackle Kris but ended up lip locking with him instead. 

"EW, GOD KRIS! YOU SOILED MY PERFECT LIPS! THESE LIPS ARE ONLY FOR MINSEOK!"

"EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU CAME AFTER ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS YOUR THRISTY !"

The two furiously rubbed there lips on the sleeves while Minseok laughed. "I think XiuKitty's work is done here."

"Well wait, not yet!"

Minseok looked at Luhan, raising an eyebrow. "Why? What else should I do?"

"Okay I have an idea. Now, I'm just throwing this out there, go ahead a throw it back to me. But what if you kept the cat ears and tail on and took off everything else. Crazy I know, just hear me out. After you strip, you should go to my bed and-"

Luhan spent the rest of the night sleeping downstairs, far away from Minseok while Minseok slept with Kyungsoo in his bed as an apology for wandering away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting ideas and all the lovely words of encouragement!

I'll try to fullfill all the xiuharem ideas you've given me.

It might take some time but I will definitely write a story to everything you've told me.

Thanks again!