That's My Hyung

Baby Hyung

What kept Tao from practically pouncing on the boy in front of him , even science couldn't explain. Minseok, or Xiumin as his Chinese name is, [even though everyone calls him Minnie] had finally awaken from his 2 hour long nap.

Now he stood in the living room of the house he shared with twelve younger boys, half closed eyes, flushed cheeks, pouting lips, and the cutest bed head you have ever seen.

It took all of Tao's strength and willpower not to tackle and cuddle the living daylights out of this boy. He even had to grip the seat of the couch when Minseok yawned as to not jump from it to the boy.

Once Minseok had rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes, Tao gave him a wide smile and quickly motioned for him to come sit on the couch next to him. Minseok took his seat next to Tao and was immediately wrapped in a tight embrace by the younger male. The rest of the roommates weren't here to drag Minseok away from him, so this was his chance to cuddle, snuggle, and huggle him as much as possible.

The other ten boys that resided at the large house had gone out.

Five to shop for food, five to shop for clothes.

Tao was left to look after the eldest of the group who had already fallen asleep in his bed. Although the ten others didn't want to leave Minseok with Tao, they were persuaded by the emptiness of the refrigerator.

Now that the oldest had woken up, Tao had him all to himself. But he knew time was short. They had already been gone for over an hour and a half. And Tao wasn't the only one who had an infatuation with the boy.

All of them practically fought over him.

Who slept with him tonight. Who cuddled him during this movie. Who got to feed him. Who got to take him out tonight.

He knew once the rest of the group returned from their shopping adventures, all was lost.

First, Chen would probably gain his attention by talking about Minseok's first love. Coffee.

After successfully pulling Minseok away, he would only have him stolen by Chanyeol talking about his second love. Soccer. But then Kyungsoo, although he insisted that he had no romantic intentions with the boy, would cook him one of his many favorite meals, spoon feeding him small amounts to test it. But before he could continue, Kai would pop up, insisting he 'Help feed baby Minnie, so he doesn't drop any food.'

Pathetic.

Then after dinner, Baekhyun, and Lay would claim their places on the couch on either side of Minseok, snuggling him and trying to pull him away from the other. The rest of the night would consist of Kris, Suho, and Sehun trying to convince Minseok to 'Please sleep with me tonight. It's dark and scary without someone next to me.'

Although Tao feared one of those boys getting his Minnie, the worst was when Luhan got to him.

Oh dear lord.

Luhan was merciless with the boy. Once he had him, he had him.

Sometimes, the two would go out for dinner, shopping, or a simple cup of coffee. Or they would disappear into their shared room and stay for hours, leaving the rest gloomy and deprived of their baby hyung. Luhan, despite being younger, was able to get Minseok to call him Lu-ge. Hyung. And on some occasions, Oppa.

How?

The rest didn't know.

But they wanted to be call 'Oppa' by Minseok too.

But what made the overall relationship between the boys all the more interesting?

Was the fact that Minseok was clueless. He was a simple innocent puppy that had no idea what his friends would argue about. He didn't notice the wanting gazes sent his way, or the less than friendly touches he received. He thought they were all just really close to him.

Silly hyung.

Tao shook his head lightly to clear it and turned his attention to the small boy engulfed by his muscular arms. He had his eyes closed. His breathing had slowed to a gentle pace.

He was asleep.

Tao smiled at his adorable sleeping face and had to bit his bottom lip to refrain from squealing when he mumbled a bit in his sleep. As he watched his hyung sleep, his eyes traveled down to his lips.

Those lips.

All the boys had dreamed of kissing.

Those lips were the very thing, wet dreams were made of.

And Tao had a chance to kiss them.

He started mentally planning this out.

It can't be a long kiss. I can't wake him. It can't be too deep either. I don't want him running away from me. Just make it short and sweet. And if he asks about it later, tell him he probably dreamed it. Ok. Go Tao!

his own lips, he slowly started leaning in. He was ready for this. He had been ready for this. His dreams were coming true. Just a little closer.

Bang!

"WE'RE HOME!"

Tao cringed at Chanyeol's loud voice echoing through the house. Minseok let out a little noise before lifting his head from Tao's shoulder 

No no no! Baby come back! Ignore those idiots! Lean on meeeeeeee~

He sighed when he saw Chen enter the living room.

"We got a load of new clothes. Come see!" He exclaimed happily, grabbing Minseok's hand and leading him to the the rest of the small group, leaving Tao to trail behind.

Chanyeol was struggling with the many bags he had brought in while Baekhyun looked through each one. Kai and Lay were too distracted by the multitude of new snapbacks they had purchased to notice Chen clinging to Minseok.

"Minnie hyung! I bought you something." He said with a sly smirk that Minseok seemed to miss.

"Ah Chen you're too sweet. But you didn't have to get anything for me." Minseok gave his signature gummy smile making every one in the room internally fangirl.

"Yes but I wanted to. Now close your eyes." Chen commanded. Minseok obeyed and waited for his gift. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Lay did there best not to show their excitement as they knew what was coming. Tao however held a confused expression as he watched Chen dig in the bag to retrieve the gift.

All six pairs of eyes widen as Chen placed the gift on Minseok's head.

Minseok simply peeked out through one eye.

"A-ah? A....headband?"

Chen's devilish smirk grew. "Not just any headband."

Grabbing at Minseok's waist, he led him into his bedroom and stood him in front of the mirror. 

Cat ears.

Black cat ears sat comfortably in his hair.

Minseok reached up and gently patted the ears, a small smile forming on his face.

"Ah they're adorable ChenChen. Thank you." He chirped, giving him a small hug which Chen gladly returned. The two walked into the kitchen where team Food Shopping had returned. They were all going about their business until all eyes landed on Minseok. 

Or as Chen announced, XiuKitty.

"Everyone, this is my new kitten. His name is Minnie, but I prefer XiuKitty." He joked, running his fingers through Minseok's hair, causing Minseok to blush.

"Minnie hyung, those ears on you, are the cutest things I've ever see-" Suho was harshly interrupted as Luhan pushed past him and pulled his baby into a bone crushing hug.

"Minnie baby, you're not Chen's kitten, are you? You're my kitten, right?" Luhan cooed, placing a wet kiss on Minseok's chubby cheek.

"Hey, I bought him the cat ears, he's my kitten." Chen glared at the boy hugging Minseok.

"Yes but he clearly likes me better and would rather me be his master."

Baekhyun chimed in. "You two are idiots. I'm clearly the better master."

"Yes the master of being an annoying pain in the ." Kyungsoo scowled.

"Guys guys please! Minseok is not something to be bought or to have a master over him." Suho said stepping in between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. "Plus you all would be horrible masters. I would know how to take care of him. Right Minnie?" He smiled, gently caressing Minseok's cheek.

"Please, you'd be like an embarrassing mom to him. A y kitten like that needs an equally y master." Kris spoke up.

"Okay, couple things. Um number one, you're practically like an embarrassing dad! And number two, if he's gonna have a y master, its gonna be me." Kai smirked.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought you preferred dogs."

"I go both ways!" Kai announced earning many mocking laughs from his friends. "Shut up."

Lay leaned against Minseok and quietly whispered to him asking if he wanted to go nap on Lay's bed. Shopping can really tire a unicorn out. Nodded in agreement the two quiet boys sneaked out of the kitchen and into Lay's bedroom, leaving the rest to finish their arguments.

Sehun finally stepped in with a roll of his eyes. "He wouldn't be able to stand with any of your loud asses being his master. He likes peace and quiet. So he should be my kitten."

"Okay first of all, I'm not loud. Second, he would get plenty of peace and quiet with me. Third, the only time it wouldn't be quiet, would be when him and I have a um good time together." Luhan grinned mischievously earning groans from the rest.

"That's disgusting! Plus, he would never do that wiht you!" Tao exclaimed.

"Well lets ask him!" Luhan shot back. "Minnie, you would let daddy pleasure you, right?"

No answer 

"I think he passed out from disgust." Kyungsoo muttered.

"Minnie?"

No answer.

"Wait a minute, where is he?"

They all started looking around frantically. Their XiuKitty ran away! Oh no!

Suddenly Kris spoke up. "Anyone know where Lay went?"

First XiuKitty and now their Unicorn!?

"Did Lay steal my kitten?" Chen pouted which wasn't as nearly as cute as when Minseok pouted.

The herd of boys ran upstairs to Lay's room and saw Minseok wrapped in Lay's arms, both asleep.

"That's my Minnie!" Luhan whisper yelled.

"Oh just leave them alone." Suho whispered a little upset that it wasn't his arms that Minseok was wrapped up in.

The ten of them slumped back down stairs. Some went to watch TV. A couple went to help make dinner. But all of them already knew once the boys upstairs woke up, hell would be cut loose.

Because they all thought the same thing.

He's mine!

 

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

this was a lot of fun to write!

also, as you can see, i'm a major XiuHan shipper ^^

i'm thinking about doing this whole story in different situations.

like, when they all go shopping, out to eat, to a movie, to the park, etc..

but i don't have a lot of scenarios in mind, so comment a scenario you would like to see EXO fighting over XiuKitty in.

hehhehe, that's all for now 

byeeeee.