His Life

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One, two , three ,four – the whole room resonated with the sounds of heavy breathing and numbers to keep them focused on their steps.

“Okay everyone! Let’s do it with music now! Get  to your positions… and one two three!”

As soon as the blonde haired guy said so the music was cued on full blast. And of course what followed was a flawless dance routine.

All the members did their parts with utmost passion and not to mention enjoyed every second of it. They loved doing all the hard work and getting a fruitful result out of it.

As the music stopped so did their intense focus. Drenched in sweat some rushed for water or some just laid on the floor with their eyes closed inhaling and exhaling deeply.

“ Ya Hoshi ! Where do you come up with these complicated steps ?!” ,  Jun screamed out while still on the floor.

“ Oh what can I say .. not to brag but imma genius “ , Hoshi said with a smirk on his face.

Jun made a face at him and proceeded on ranting about what to eat.

One of the guys was still in front of the mirror as he tried to perfect his steps. All the other members were used to it, seeing him do the extra work. The guy was a perfectionist after all.

Joshua got up and strided towards him “ Mingyu, you know we’ve been practicing for 8 hours at most. At least try to take a break for now. I’m not the dance expert here but even Hoshi said you’re doing alright.”

“ Hyung, I like doing what I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter