Should I do it ?

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh God, should I do it ? Nah I’ll get into serious trouble. But this kind of opportunities are not gonna come around again. Yeah, let’s give it a try. Damn it, what the hell am I thinking!”

Yejin walked to school contemplating about what to do. Just moments ago a man had walked up to her while checking her out. The first thing on her mind was that she was about to be attacked by a and as she was getting ready to try out her roundhouse kick, the man greeted her politely to her surprise.

“ Annyeong, young agasshi. Oh don’t worry I don’t mean any harm. Im actually from an entertainment agency. So the audition season has been delayed to next year but we are still scouting young talents and visuals. And there are many frauds out there claiming to be agency members so just for verification let me show you my agency card.”

Yejin just stood there dumbfounded. “Holy , what if I kicked him before he started talking.”

The guy took out a laminated card which seemed pretty legit and held it towards Yejin.

“ Pledis Entertainment” was written in bold letters on the card. The guy was expecting some reaction from Yejin but the thing was Yejin was not one of the typical teenagers who were into idol groups or anything. She knew the famous ones ofcourse as it was basically inevitable when living in the entertainment focused city.

“Um if you can’t see properly its written Pledis, you know PLEDIS” the man looked at her expecting her to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter