What's your name ?

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“OPPA! OMO OPPA !”  “I love you oppa”  “Oppa! Notice me oppa!”

The girls were screaming loud enough to throw up their lungs as the seventeen boys entered the fan signing event.

The boys greeted their fans whole heartedly with smiles and hearts. That didn’t really help the spazzing fangirls with their lungs and heart as their cheers only got louder.

Hundreds of fans were huddled up behind the fence with security guards trying not to hurt anyone as they were literally flailing their whole body.

It was their second fan signing and the number of fans and journalists present there just showed how popular these guys were right off the bat. And ofcourse that was just the beginning.

As the girls lined up excitedly to personally get their albums signed, the boys welcomed them with warm smiles.

“Oppa Your daebak ! Ah I cant believe this Ahhh~”, some of the girls were screaming on their faces but the boys were enjoying all the attention.

“Wahh look at this! Who knew we had so many fans?!”, Seungkwan release a satisfied sigh.

“Yah really ? Im pretty sure YOU did considering how you check the fan cafes every two hours”, Vernon looked at him and said matter-of-factly. The whole crew bursted out laughing and Vernon received a smack from Seungkwan.

As the boys were fooling around, their break time ended and the fan event resumed.

Fans came and gave encouraging messages and expressed their lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter