What was his name ?

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh God where the hell did I end up ?”

Yejin cried in her mind as she stood amidst the crushing crowd with girls shrieking names and making sure to add “oppa” after them. She never understood why fangirls behaved like their idols would somehow know them.

She tried to create a little space for herself but it seemed impossible as girls left and right brought hundreds of banners and cheering sticks almost hitting her now and then. Yejin had been separated from Hyeri  when they  entered the line and it was basically impossible to move from a position once you entered the ocean  of people.

The line was progressing and Yejin was still glancing around to catch a sight of Hyeri but there was no sign of her whatsoever. She didn’t know what she was supposed to do without her, literally.

“I’m supposed to take their autographs and leave ? Right? … Yes  yes that’s probably it”

After about 30 minutes of excruciating pain she found herself standing on a platform and felt a wave of fresh air hitting her. She was finally free of the suffocating atmosphere.

 

“So this is it huh?”

There she was with pretty faces welcoming her. All she could do was look at them, greet them back if they greeted her , take their autographs and leave.

And then she came across a guy who asked her name so she answered and asked his too, since it was the polite thing to do. But the guy’s reaction seemed a bit weird to her as he just stared at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter