Is that true ?

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo, I can’t wait to go there! Can you believe we’ll be seeing them upclose?”

 “Oh my god Minguk oppa’s gonna be there! Are we allowed to touch their faces? Omo omo what if our eyes meet and we fall in love! WHAT IF HE ASKS ME OUT?!” the girl was shrieking as she stared off into the distance.           

A hand waving infront of her snapped her out of her fantasies.

“Are you crazy or just stupid?”, her friend scoffed at her with squinted eyes.

“Yah ! A girl can dream can’t she.” She pouted.

 

Yejin sat by the window and was staring intently at a little bug that was trying to climb a leaf. It almost seemed like the little thing was dancing with its shaking as it made its way slowly to its destination.  She almost jumped back on her seat when she heard a shriek from behind her.

“WHAT IF HE ASKS ME OUT?!”

 

Ah there at it again, Yejin thought. She was waiting for Hyeri to arrive so that she could tell her about the whole Pledis thing. It was only Hyeri who knew about Yejin’s dancing. Though Yejin wasn’t the most talkative person, she wasn’t that much of an introvert either. She talked to everyone in the class once in a while and spoke only if she thought it was necessary.

She didn’t show much emotions and her classmates were used to it. But every school had their share of bullies and they did bother her here and there.

Hyeri herself was a very bright person and was the one talking mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter