So it's Mingyuu

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YA! YEJIN! This side! No look to your right! Yes,yes,” and as Yejin turned her head she finally found the the familiar face trying to squeeze out of the sea of people.

“Aish Yejin-ah where the hell did you disappear to? One moment you’re behind me and the next POOF! you gone”, Hyeri was shouting while making exaggerated gestures with her hands. Her pout quickly turned into a smile when her eyes fell on the autographs in Yejin’s hands.

“OH MY GOD! You already got them? Daebak! Shinjja daebak”, her eyes were twinkling as she scanned through all the signs.

“Yeah, somehow I found myself on the platform before I could even look for you”

“Ya some bitc-, oops bad word, sorry.  Ok no, she was a ! After I lost you I just decided to stay in the line and this smug faced girl came in with her followers and just pushed me out of the line. Like, I didn’t’ even get to glance at her and they just pushed me out. What does she think of herself ? Their girlfriends?  Oh wait … what if that girl is one of their girlfriends, Omo What if-‘’

“Hyeri-ah, your thoughts are going wild again.”

“Aigoo, sorry. OH! And when I was about to tell her off, she held up her hand right in front of my face and gave me the most irritating smirk while she uttered a small “sorry”. Sorry my foot! If she was sorry, she would give my place back. But of course, she didn’t. And before I could say anything, another herd of people came from the back and swept me away.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter