Her life

Haven't I Been Born
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam bam bam ! Yejin almost toppled over by the sudden noise as she was trying to get into her skirt. Her younger sister Minjae was banging on the door. Both of them share a room as ordered by their parents. It’s not like there were not enough rooms. It was only because her parents wanted some of Minjae’s intelligence to rub off on her older sister. Yes, it sounded harsh but to her parents it seemed simple. Did they never notice how Yejin always cowered under their judging eyes? Just because of one disability, she was forced to live with a mind that was drowned in inferiority complex.

She hurried with her skirt and quickly put her dancing trousers at the far end of the drawer. As she opened the door, the face of an annoyed Minjae greeted her. The girl who was two years younger than her scoffed at her as she stomped inside bumping her shoulder against hers.

“ Minjae, have some patience. It was only 2 minutes.”

“Yeah right, and what were you doing anyways to even lock the door”, she asked with a glint of surprise in her eyes.

Yejin almost froze before composing herself. ‘’Oh I just spilled something on my shirt and was getting it changed. ‘’

Minjae seemed to be satisfied with her answer although not less annoyed and made herself busy on the phone.

Yejin sighed a breath of relief and looked at her feet, they were still callused at some parts. It was nearing the end of summer vacation which meant less time for her to dance. During

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter