Chapter Nine.

Bodyguard

Soji had paced around her room after leaving Jeonghan's side. She'd been surprised by his words to say the least. But she couldn't stay around any longer. She had to leave. Even if they were drunken words, they had given her a sense of wanting. Something she couldn't have.

By the time Joshua had come home, she had successfully packed up every single thing she owned into her bags and hid them in her room. She was still in her gown, sat on the couch when he entered. They greeted each other and she waited for Joshua to enter his bedroom for the last time that night before she went back to her room to change. She placed the gown on the bed with a small note next to it. There was no time for goodbye's. She knew that. She looked back at the apartment for the last time before shutting and locking the door, then slipping the keys under the door. 

"Incheon Airport please." She said to the driver before sitting back, attention focused on the quiet neighbourhood. It surprised her that Jeonghan didn't live very close to his company building, instead he lived in a nice quiet town, which is probably why he got stalked so much. 

"Break up with your boyfriend or something?" The driver's words broke into her thoughts. She hadn't noticed she was crying. She muttered a small "no" before reaching out to take the tissue the driver was offering her. She wiped away her tears then cursed when she realised she had forgotten to remove her make up. Looks like she was going to have to find a bathroom as quick as possible at the airport before checking in. 

Once the driver had pulled out all her bags, he'd bid her a safe journey to where ever she was heading before driving off. It took her a minute, but she finally got a hold of herself and dragged herself into the airport terminal. She wasn't expecting it to be empty, but a few people had noticed her and approached her.

"Oh my god! You're Jeonghan's girlfriend! Where's Jeonghan? Is he coming with you?" One of the girls had asked.

"No he's not, i'm going on vaccation for a bit." She said, mustering up a smile to hide the fact that she was lying.  

The crowd of girls giggled and she took the opportunity to walk off to find her check in counter. Goodbye it was then.

-

"Is Soji still asleep?" Was the first thing Jeonghan had asked when he saw Joshua sitting at the dining table. Joshua looked up from the article he was reading before shaking his head. 

"Some of your fans saw her at the airport really early in the morning. She told them she was going on vacation so i called Chori and she told me that Soji had terminated her contract as your bodyguard." He explained while the idol stood there in shock.

He couldn't wrap his head around why she would leave. He wasn't subconsiously being an was he? Did he say something rude while he was drunk yesterday? He didn't remember anything other than Soji struggling to get him into bed and then him confessing his feelings to–. .

"Jisoo, cancel all my schedules, call Chori and ask her where Soji went then pack up, we're going to find my one true love."

 - The end -