Chapter Three.

Bodyguard

WARNING: Foul language up ahead.


After updating Jeonghan's manager, Soji decided she needed to shop for a dress. The only problem was the man who stood infront of her. She needed to bring the tall idiot out with her. Jeonghan was smug when she asked. All he did was and then he promised to buy her some very cute clothes. Luckily for the duo, the Fan-meeting ended earlier than usual since it was a school night.

"So since your favourite colour is pink, i think you should wear a pink dress." Jeonghan suddenly said.

"It depends if i look good in it."

"I think you'd look good in any colour, but we'll look for the perfect dress!" He beamed at her, and for once she saw him in a different light. 

No. No. Don't.

She replied with a small nod as they reached the store. The interior screamed "I'm rich so i can wear all these clothes". But the clothes screamed "I'll make you look fat".

"Is there another store we can look at? I don't fancy these... fancy dresses." 

He stared at me for a moment before nodding and opening the door for me. They walked out into the streets again, this time he was by her side instead of infront of her, incase some fangirl appeared, and looked around for a store with nicer clothing options.

"Soji, how about this." He stopped and pointed to a right beside us. 

Soji shrugged and walked into the store, Jeonghan tagging along, with a little bounce in his step, if she wasn't mistaken. 

This store was much better than the other. The dresses weren't too fancy, the material didn't look like it would give her annoying scratches after she wore it for an hour and of course, the prices didn't make her want to rip out her eyeballs and throw them onto the street.

Jeonghan and Soji started browsing the store, with the retail assistants clinging to both of them. 

"Hannie! What are you doing here?" Came a sickly cutesy voice from the front of the store. The duo turned to look at the source of the voice and Soji immediately rolled her eyes. What a great coincidence. 

"Darling, how are you?" Jeonghan put on his lady killing smile and strolled towards his "girlfriend" before embracing her.

Soji on the other hand, wanted to ignore the couple and continue looking for dresses, but even Ahri posed as a threat to her client's well being, so she stood in the corner of the store, where the two idols couldn't see her obviously, and "spied" on them.

"Hannie-ah, who was that girl i saw just now? And... Where did she disappear off to?" Ahri suddenly asked, which brought Soji's slowly fading attention back to the couple. "Maybe she saw me enter and found me too intimidating.. Awh." 

Oh you wished, you 5'6, fake ed- fake everything!, .

"Oh. Uh that was my... bodyguard..." Jeonghan managed to choke out. Wow did it hurt his pride that much to have a female bodyguard?

"I see. Well i'm not going to complain, but i don't want both of you getting too close alright? You're still mine~" Ahri replied, in that oh so cutesy voice that made Soji want to go ape- on her. "Anyway, i have to go, i was walking back from a dinner with my parents and i saw you in the store so i wanted to drop by. Have fun shopping!"

She planted a small kiss on his cheek, making sure her red lipstick stained his perfect porcelain skin and skipped out of the store– wait what. Soji snap out of it.

The bodyguard heard footsteps coming towards her and immediately went to pretending she just wasn't watching that whole scene go down.

"Soji~ Have you found anything yet?"

Said girl looked up at the boy and shook her head before pulling dresses aside in search for the perfect attire. Jeonghan pulled out a piece she was about to throw aside and told her to face him. He put the dress in front of her and that annoyingly cute smile flashed across his features again.

"Try this on, it looks very cute." He tried to shove the dress into her arms.

"The point of shopping is to get everything you want before going to try all the articles of clothing at once, instead of running in and out of the changing room." She explained before handing the dress back to the boy.

"So i'll just hold on to this until you've picked out everything then." With that he walked out of the aisle and off to find a place to sit, or maybe another dress. Only time would tell.

-

After Soji was done picking out a few more articles of clothing, she went to the front of the store to look for Jeonghan, who had unsurprisingly fallen asleep on one of the chairs. Soji contemplated about whether to wake the boy or not. The pro of waking him up would be that he could help her choose the dresses she looked good in. She wasn't really good with fashion anyway. The con was that he'd probably be making ignorant comments throughout the dress up session. 

Finally making up her mind, she walked up to the sleeping boy and shook him gently enough so he wouldn't fall, but hard enough so he'd wake up. His eyes fluttered open and he first looked at Soji then looked at his surroundings. When his brain put two and two together he looked at Soji again and stood up to lead her to the dressing room.

The first dress Soji tried was White and nearly reached her knees. Small black flowers made a belt for the dress. She thought it looked cute. Now it was time to face interrogation with Mr. Yoon Jeonghan, full time fashion guru, part time senseless idiot. 

"Can i get a little spin from you at least, you act like you just crawled out of bed." Jeonghan scolded and Soji did as he said. "Alright next."

Soji groaned and walked back into the dressing room to change. The next dress was something Soji would have never thought she would wear. Stupidly enough, she was the one who picked it. The dress was a dark navy blue, with the hem only reaching mid-thigh and collar low enough that clevage was impossible to avoid.

With a sigh, she strolled out again for the verdict.

-

When Jeonghan finally hand picked all the dresses he thought suited her, Soji nearly collapsed. Who knew shopping with a male idol would cause so much havoc and mental pain. 

The duo exited the store and decided that having dinner at 10pm wasn't going to do anyone justice, so they called it a night and made their way back to their apartment building. Jeonghan didn't really mind missing out on dinner, he got to spend time with his bodyguard and that's what he was really looking for.

-

Jeonghan stepped into his apartment after their goodbyes had been exchanged and was greeted with the unfamiliar emptiness. Jisoo should have been back an hour ago, according to what he had told Soji, yet his apartment felt as if it had been abandoned for a whole year. The boy reached for his cellphone in attempt to call his manager but was sent right into voice mail. Something was definately not right.

He grabbed his bag from the floor and locked the door behind him before rushing over to Soji's apartment, where he knocked on the door until the girl answered it.

"Jisoo's in trouble. The apartment is empty and i tried calling him but it went to voice mail. Joshua doesn't believe in voice mail! He always has his phone where he can answer it! Please please help me Soji" By now tears were streaming down the boys face and it broke the girls heart. She quickly grabbed her bag and a jacket before dashing out of the apartment. She dragged the boy down to the parking lot and in only a few moments they were on the hunt for Hong Jisoo.


Many thanks to Evernight and Hpchinzah for upvoting!