chapter 3

Memoirs Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“Aish, where is she?” Tiffany was obviously not having a good mood.


Dawn. She had been waiting and waiting for an hour now in the school grounds.


She’s running of patience already. 


She gave up finally. After looking at her wrist watch every after 2 minutes. 


“Damn that person, she’s really gonna regret not showing up.” She hissed these words and she shivered at the cold weather.


She turns around all of the sudden and bumped into someone.


“Unnie, I knew it was you. What are you doing here?”


“Oh, hi Krystal. Same question to you? What are you doing here so early?”


“I have to attend photography lessons for the documentation project. How about--,” Krystal sensed what’s going on. “She didn’t show up huh? Unnie u got stood up keke,” she continued.


“How did you know she was supposed to meet me here?” 


“Oh I’ve been digging lots of information, I promise you unnie she still loves you even though you vanished without a word for a year, but you’re here now and that’s more important.”


“Thank you Krystal, I do hope I’m not too late, that it’s not yet too late for us.” Tiffany managed a week smile. 


Tiffany knew what Krystal meant and she has a lot of explaining to do to Jessica. 


“See you later Unnie, I have to go now,” Krystal gave Tiffany a slight hug before she walked away.


She left Tiffany lost for words, lost in her thoughts. 


I really hope everything’s not too late.

 

~*~*~~*~*~



I’m sorry I couldn’t bring myself to see you today


Ever since our little encounter at the soccer field my body began trembling


My whole world was shaken


I can’t look into your deep brown eyes


Because I might come running back into your arms


Im sorry, you don’t even know why I’m giving you a hard time


I know you are going to wait today 


Im sorry for every misery I’ve caused you


Im really----





Tears began to fall on Jessica’s journal.

She stopped writing, everything is a blur.

She could no longer hold these tears that had wanted to fall endlessly.

For a moment she thought she was going to cry all day. 

But she was a strong woman. Had been standing strong for her. 

Hoping one day, all these things would go away.

She wanted herself to believe that everything was just a test. 

And one day, she and her lover could be reunited once more. 



 

~*~*~~*~*~




Tiffany entered their classroom knowing she’ll be the first student to go in this early.



“Hi Fany unnie~” 


She was greeted by a classmate, Seo Juhyun.


The very one person who was willing to listen to Tiffany. 


“Morning, Seohyun~ah,” Tiffany faked a smile so she won’t see that she was sad.


But Seohyun being a bright girl could already see the sadness in her eyes. 


“Unnie, did it go well?”


“What are you talking about Seohyun-ah?” Tiffany asked innocently.


“You know, your soccer training this morning?”


Tiffany was shocked and amused at the same time.


“You know what, if you haven’t been nice to me all these time, I would actually think you are a mind reader or a stalker. Ho-how did you know I have soccer training today?”


But how could she… I never told anyone I would even try out for soccer. Besides soccer is no place for a freshman like me. Im rather lucky to get a spot. One year of training soccer in US paid off. Those back braking training. Why did I even played, I don’t like soccer. Oh right, I did it for her. Hopefully to win her again.



“Oh unnie, I saw you sitting on one of the bench near the field very early this morning.” 


Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts and questioned Seohyun.


“But that doesn’t imply that I was indeed waiting for someone for hours just to train soccer, r-right?” Tiffany gulped nervously hoping Seohyun will ask no more.


“Unnie, silly unnie, you were wearing your soccer uniform, and by the looks on your face earlier I know you waited long.” Seohyun smirks. 


Whoa she’s indeed a stalker, Tiffany thought.


“You were here that early? Okay spill out, what else do you know about me, stalker?!~”


“I always come here before 6 am in the morning to read in the library unnie. It’s kind of my hobby.” Seohyun chuckled. 


Tiffany felt guilty with her convicting thoughts. 


Well maybe it’s no use keeping a secret from Seo Juhyun. After all, she listens to her… every word.


Tiffany told Seohyun everything. Her problems, her heartaches, her whole life story if you may. 


Seohyun listens attentively to every word that comes out of Tiffany’s lips. She could feel the pain and loneliness Tiffany must have felt. 


Going through a battle alone was indeed dreadful and not having the chance to explain to your love one was worst of the worst. 



“So unnie, have you told her already? ” 


“How could I? She had been avoiding me completely and whenever I’ll have a chance,” Tiffany sighed in depression, “she even stood me up this morning. She was supposed to be the one to train me.” 


Tiffany wanted to cry so bad at the moment. 


T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter