chapter 10

Memoirs Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10. Worse Than Losing a Bet




Since you lost the bet, I propose you to go with Tiffany on a double date with us next weekend,” Yuri 
said daringly over the phone. 


“Well,I- I might be busy that day, it’s my turn to buy groceries. Poor Krystal bought the groceries last time since I didn’t do it..”


“Since when did you pity your sister? Well, because I’m such a good friend I’ll let you have options. Go on a double date with us or eat a cucumber? You choose,” Yuri knowing she won.


“Aish… you’re so evil Yul,” Jessica pouted. 


Tiffany was just staring at Jessica the whole time she was conversing on the phone. 


Tiffany didn’t know she was smiling like an idiot just by looking at Jessica.


“Fine fine… I’ll ask if she would want to,” Jessica looked at Tiffany worried. 
 

~*~*~~*~*~

Yuri ended their conversation. 


“What did she say?” Yoona asked. 


“She said she would ask Tiffany,” 


Yoona nooded,“Uhm Yuri,” 


Yuri looked at Yoona, “Yea?”


“Do you think our plan will work?”


“Of course it will, I know Sica… she is the type to get jealous easily.”


Yuri patted Yoona’s hand. 


“Shall we go to a movie?” 
“Sure, I want to watch a scary movie!!” Yoona replied.


“I love scary movies too,” Yuri grinned evilly.


“Yah~~~ what are you thinking Yul?! Hope nothing y, hehe” Yoona teased as she hopped happily. 
Yuri followed behind. 

~*~*~~*~*~


“Munja wasseoyo!” (You have a msg) Tiffany’s message alarm. 

Tiffany read a text.


She read it carefully… 


“Tiff, uhm Yuri is planning to have a double date this weekend.. so I was hoping.. I mean, can you go with me? As you know, my date?” Jessica asked, she was tensed. 


“Awww, as much as I would like… I can’t, I have a date with Wooyoung this weekend.”


Tiffany looks at Jessica hoping she would react to her expectation.

“Oh I see, that’s cool with me. I’ll just text Yuri that you can’t come. No worries,” Jessica said coolly. 


Tiffany got disappointed. She bit her lower lip to hide it.


“By the way, I have to go. See you at practice.”


“Okay, see you. Im really sorry I couldn’t come. I’ll make it up to you Jessica,” Tiffany was hoping for Jessica to say something.


“Don’t worry about it Tiff. It’s no big deal. Have fun with your date, bye``” Jessica waved smiling at her. 


Tiffany smiled back. 


After Jessica was no longer in sight. 

She sighed heavily and slammed the door. 


Damn you Sica, why can’t you tell me not to go on a date with him. You could have said something like ‘go with me instead of Wooyoung’ I would have chosen you Jessi. But you made me feel unimportant. I’ll just have fun with Wooyoung then. Which reminds me, I don’t have to practice so hard about that soccer, I’m just doing it for you… I’m tired of running after you Jessi, you have to come to me this time. And I’ll make sure you will, Tiffany angrily thought.

 

~*~*~~*~*~



Jessica reached the house.

Krystal was playing video games in the living room. 

Jessica slammed the door. 


“Hey!! You’ll fix that door if it flies out of the hinges you babo,” Krystal hissed.


“Whatever,” Jessica rolled her eyes.


“What are you, having a bad hair day?” Krystal trying to fuel Jessica’s mild irritation. (that’s her specialty anyway).


“…and don’t forget to buy the groceries for next week,” Krystal added.


“FINE, shut up already. I’ll buy the whole grocery store if you want, just pls o freaking pls shut up!!” Jessica went to the fridge and forcefully opened it. 


She grabbed cold water from the lower shelf, spilling some water on the floor. 


Jessica went to the living room and sat beside Krystal, still looking irritated. 


“Krystal, mop the floor. I spilled water,” Jessica bullies her sister to forget her troubles. 


“What am I, your slave? Go mop it yourself,” Krystal refused, concentrating her on her game.


Jessica cocked her eyebrows. She moved abruptly towards Krystal, spilling cold water on her.


“YYYAAAAAHHH~~~ watch it Jessshiiikkkaa!!” Krystal is angry right now. 


“Oppss sorry my bad, why don’t you mop it already. Hmm??” Jessica smiled sarcastically to her sister.


Jessica’s smile sends Krystal into fury. Krystal went to the kitchen and moped while cursing her sister in her mind. She suddenly thought of something to get even.


Jessica went to her sister to mock, “hey, Soojung… cook something. Im hungry,” Jessica commanded her sister again to annoy her more.


Jessica got the pitcher from the fridge again because she spilled them all to Krystal. 


“Yah!! What are you looking at?” Jessica said looking at Krystal, she drank the water. 


“Nothing,” Krystal smirking while watching Jessica.


“Eww, why does this water taste like toilet water?” Jessica looked at what she was drinking.


She smelled it, “it even smells funny,” she darted a glare at Krystal. 


“Don’t worry, it’s not toilet water unni… I’d like to call it pickle juice hehehe” Krystal smiled in victory making her sister drink the pickle juice. 


“How come I didn’t smell it before?” Jessica said calmly…. She jerked her head to the left side, she looked at Krystal… then she dropped on the floor, unconscious. 


“Ohmo… how come Jessica is fainting a lot lately?” Krystal asked herself. 
 

~*~*~~*~*~



“Good morning Yuri,” Gyuri greeted as she walked to Yuri next to Yoona. 


The two lovebirds were discussing something before Gyuri interrupted. 


“Morning Gyuri,” Yuri replied. She glanced at Gyuri then went back talking to Yoona.


Gyuri felt out of place since she was hardly noticeable by Yuri especially now that she can talk to Yoona freely, unlike before. 


Gyuri gritted her teeth then walked away. 


She went to the washroom feeling gloomy. 


She splashed som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter