chapter 2

Memoirs Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2



PE is the next subject after lunch. Or as the students would like to call it “drooling subject” because you just drool at the Hot of the HOTTEST Daniel Henney. XD (author’s note: LOL im drooling myself here.joke)


“Didn’t you miss soccer Sica~ya??” Yuri grinning widely while stretching. 


She caught Jessica to be in dream land staring at their PE Teacher and also the coach of soccer team none other than the man of Jessica’s dreams. 

“Keep dreaming blondie and stop drooling!” a girl approached her with an evil look in her face. “Jessica, I cant wait to have a rematch with you, get ready to eat the grass,” said Gyuri while sending a wink to her Yuri.

Gyuri walked towards Yuri, “Hi team captain. Did you miss me?” 

Gyuri let out her aegyo, sending Yuri chills in her spine. 


Yuri gave out a weak smile to Gyuri and shouted at her teammates in the field. “Practice hard guys.”

She was just ignored by the captain more closely to being avoided.

Yuri ran towards the field completely leaving Gyuri with Jessica (wait, is she still drooling over Daniel?)

Gyuri shot a glare at the drooling statue… “Jessica, if I haven’t made myself clear from before, just so you know, KwonYul is mine.”

Jessica managed to hear the last part…. ‘KwonYul is mine’ 


Jessica glared back at Gyuri. “What do you get from saying that? Does that take away the fact that your just one of her die hard fans?” 


Gyuri got offended. 

“Come on Gyul, let’s make soccer fill in the words you cannot say as I beat you again and again and again,” Jessica let out an arrogant smile before joining Yuri and the rest of the team warming up in the field. 
 

~*~*~~*~*~



“Oh crap im late for pe. How do I get good first impression from being late? I wish my skills can get me in the team,” said the brunette dashing towards the field even forgetting to bring her drinking bottle.


She arrived at the field catching her breath already, “At least I’ve warmed up now,” she thought positively.


Seeing their pe teacher made her run out of breath completely. Daniel saw her and approached her.


She bowed and mentally slapped herself from staring at him like a lunatic. 


Daniel whistle to the team and draws in the students, gathering in a big circle.


“Kids, we have a new trainee here, this is Ms. Hwang.” 


“uhm Excuse me Daniel,” a voice from behind called out. 


 Daniel looks back and he was in for a surprise, leaving a quick message for  the team,“Excuse me kids, duty calls. Ah Yuri-ssi pls introduce Ms. Hwang to the team members. I’ll be right back.”

He gave Yuri a wink before leaving, He's totally whipped she thought.


That person seems to be another teacher from History department. There are so many teachers in their university that they couldn’t get to know each one. Only those teachers who stand out and made an impact on the students like Mr. Henney over there can be remembered.


“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Tiffany Hwang, pleased to meet you, pls take care of me,” she bowed 90degrees and gave off her signature smile. 


The students all looked her and then at Jessica, they were silent for a moment. Jessica was looking like a zombie at that time, seems like all her blood ran out.


“This is odd,” Tiffany thought.

“A right, lets test your skill soccer skill Tiffany. Uhm one on one with Jessica in the field right now,” Yuri said this in a weird and slightly scared tone but tried to cover it with a smile. 


“Wha-what??!!” Jessica exclaimed with a ridiculous tone, “Why not you or the goddess Gyuri here.”


Tiffany looked at the blond who seemed outrageous at the moment. She is confused.


“That’s right Jessica it’s time to show off and live in the present.. Forget about the pa—“ Gyuri gulp as she felt the venomous fangs of Jessica’s cold stare.

“Come on Sica~ya, be a sport here. You are the striker and tortu—I mean training a newbie is your specialty,” Yuri sounded as if she’s defending Gyuri.


Jessica feels her blood now boiling. 

The rest of the student doesn’t even have the guts to utter a word. Scared of the wrath Jessica could bestow upon their life. 

Tiffany was pouting all the time for she cannot comprehend the sudden weird atmosphere. 

“Kids, sorry for that, uhm where were we?” Daniel just came back, he sense the tension almost immediately and looked at Yuri for explanation. 

Yuri met his eyes and whispered what happed to their teacher. He nods his head to Yuri’s suggestion for this could be the start of getting their warm-ice 
princess back. They could only hope this could be the start. 

“Okay, Tiffany goalie and Jessica don’t go easy on her, strike hard,” Tiffany gulps loudly as their teacher sent them to the field.


Tiffany went to the goal’s area and took the defending position while Jessica got the balls lined up. 

Tiffany’s are focused on the ball that Jessica’s about to kick. Jessica was more than scared seeing her in front of her; she never imagined feelings could come rushing back, feelings that were supposed to be dead. 


This cold reality almost took her away from the one she loved more than dear life. 


Jessica got flared up and started kicking the soccer balls crazily almost two at a time… it was so fast that the balls seemed to be bullets but “whoa” is the only word the audience could say when Tiffany caught each ball with grace, not missing any single one.


“ya! That’s not fair, I thought she is a newbie,” one student said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter