002

The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu sighed when he stood by the bedroom door and saw Wonwoo still asleep on their bed. He ran his hand down his face and put his hands on his hips.

“FIRE! FIRE!” he yelled making Wonwoo jump from his sleeping position.

“MINGYU OH MY GOD, WHERE ARE YOU?” Wonwoo yelled back and Mingyu started laughing so much he had to hold onto the door. Wonwoo realized what had happened and he shot his fiancée a look.

He stood from the bed and walked to Mingyu who was still laughing with tears in his eyes. He stood in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest. Mingyu was still laughing when he combed Wonwoo’s bangs.

“Morning, honey” Mingyu said still laughing.

“I hate you” Wonwoo replied and he headed to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

“” Mingyu sighed and he knocked on the door “Sorry, babe, you wouldn’t wake up”

“ off” Wonwoo yelled “I almost died of a heart attack”

Mingyu chuckled at his cuteness and sighed “I’ll go make breakfast for you”

“You had breakfast without me?” Wonwoo asked opening the door to look at Mingyu.

“It’s pretty late” Mingyu tried to explain but Wonwoo closed the door again.

“WHY DO I EVEN LOVE YOU?” Wonwoo yelled from the bathroom and Mingyu smiled.

“CAUSE I’M YOUR SOULMATE, BABE” Mingyu replied.

“Ok, thanks for reminding me” Wonwoo scoffed and he proceeded to take a quick shower.

When he came out of the bathroom he was greeted by a delicious breakfast on the dining table.

“Eat quickly, we’re gonna be late” Mingyu hurried him “We’re meeting the girl who will decorate the venue, remember?”

“Oh yeah” Wonwoo nodded and he sat down to have breakfast.

When he was done Mingyu took the plates and headed to the kitchen to set the dishwasher and signed Wonwoo start getting ready. Just when he thought Wonwoo was already in the bedroom picking out his outfit and getting dressed he felt Wonwoo standing by the kitchen door.

“What are you doing? Start getting ready” Mingyu asked him but Wonwoo smiled at him.

Wonwoo walked to where Mingyu was and wrapped his arms around Mingyu’s neck, pressing their lips together. “I love you” Wonwoo said after pulling away and Mingyu smiled.

“I know” Mingyu nodded “I love you too, but please get ready”

“Ok” Wonwoo chuckled and he started to go towards their bedroom “Oh, by the way, my sister’s coming”

“WHAT?” Mingyu yelled “Then get ready fast cause we’ll have to pick her up”

Luckily Wonwoo was ready in a few minutes so they were able to get in the car and go pick up Hanji. The girl was going to be Wonwoo’s maid of honor/best woman (?), and she wanted to help in picking things up for the wedding since she ended up having great taste with this stuff.

Wonwoo stopped the car in front of his previous home, where now only his mum and sister lived. He texted his sister they were outside. Mingyu took Wonwoo’s hand and kissed the back of it, making Wonwoo look at him with loving eyes and smile.

“You look so hot when you drive” Mingyu told Wonwoo who chuckled and pulled his hand away from Mingyu’s grip.

“I thought you were going to say something romantic” Wonwoo admitted.

“That was romantic” Mingyu defended himself and Wonwoo shot him a look. He looked out of the car window and saw his sister coming out of the house. She had turned into a beautiful woman with beautiful hair and great sense of fashion. Wonwoo was really proud of her, to be honest.

He smiled when he saw her and signaled her to hurry. She ran and got into the car.

“Hi!” she greeted happily.

“Morning” Wonwoo smiled at her, looking back to face her.

“Hey, Hanji” Mingyu said.

“Where’s my kiss?” Wonwoo asked her, obviously teasing her.

“Shut up!” she pouted and sat behind Mingyu, putting on the seatbelt.

Since she was a teenager now she didn’t like it when her older brother asked for greeting kisses. When she was little she did love kissing her brother, but now it wasn’t that fun anymore, it was pretty weird for her. And at times like this Wonwoo missed little Hanji so much, but then he remember the fun he had with her when she became older, and everything was fine.

“You can kiss me later, Hanji, I know you’re dying to” Mingyu and Wonwoo laughed, starting the car once again. He waved goodbye to his mum who was standing by the door, Mingyu waved at her as well.

“You’re both so annoying” Hanji complained “Oh, Wonwoo, mum said you should stop by for lunch, she made a lot of food”

“Ok” Wonwoo smiled.

They rode to the venue they booked for their wedding. They were meeting the decorator there so when they parked and got there, the woman was already there. She greeted the three of them and went inside. She started listing off the ideas she had for the decoration.

Wonwoo would listen to her and nod as she talked, while Mingyu and Hanji would make suggestions. Wonwoo usually disagreed in almost everything Mingyu said because his ideas were a bit different, like hanging weird stuff on the chairs instead of flowers, or using a huge picture of both of them as a background for the ceremony. Wonwoo would just shoot him one of his looks and Mingyu would just laugh it off and say he was just joking.

When they were done discussing every single detail with the decorator they said goodbye to her and headed back to the car. On the way there Mingyu surprised Wonwoo by hugging his waist tightly, bringing him close to his body.

“I’m so excited” Mingyu told him when Wonwoo looked at him with a strange look.

“Me too” Wonwoo agreed and smiled sweetly at him. Mingyu leaned in to press a soft kiss on Wonwoo’s lips, making the older smile into the kiss.

“Uggh, please, stop being so cute” Hanji complained and Wonwoo stopped in front of Mingyu, making the kiss longer that it should’ve been “Ok, I don’t even know why I complain”

Wonwoo pulled away and laughed “The more you complain, they cheesier we’ll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter