004

The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo woke up. He was kind of surprised to find himself in his old bedroom, at his old house. Then he saw the bag hanging on the closet’s door. He was getting married today. Today he was becoming Mingyu’s forever.

The couple had decided to live apart from each other for a whole week before the wedding so that the urge and the excitement to see each other would become bigger and bigger. Bad decision. He needed to see Mingyu. Right now. Of course they had talked on the phone and Wonwoo felt like he was still on high school. He had lived in his previous home for a week and it felt really weird.

He smiled to himself and covered his face. He was the happiest man on earth.

Apart from having Hanji as her best woman (?) he had also asked Soonyoung to be his best man. He had always been Wonwoo’s best friend, when Doyoon was still alive Soonyoung was always the one he went to when something worried him, so it felt only right to ask him to be his best man. On the other hand Mingyu had asked Seungkwan and Seokmin to be his best men, since they were his best friends.

Then there was a knock on his door.

“Come in” he called and his mum opened the door. She was smiling brightly, her eyes full of tears already.

“How’s my favorite boy?” she asked sitting on the edge of the bed next to her son.

“Freaking out already” Wonwoo admitted “But happier than ever”

“Oh my” she hugged him “I’m going to cry so much”

“You’re already crying” Wonwoo pointed out and she laughed.

“It’s just such an emotional day for me, you know that”

“Yeah, I know” he hugged his mum back. Then he heard Hanji running at the speed of light when she heard his voice and jumped on top of him, crushing him with a tight hug.

“I’M SO EXCITED, I’M SO HAPPY, I’M. SO. HAPPY” she yelled making Wonwoo and their mum laugh.

“Thank you, Hanji” Wonwoo hugged her “I couldn’t have done any of this without you”

She gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek and Wonwoo beamed at her.

“Ok, now let me eat something, if that’s even possible for me to do” Wonwoo stated “Cause I’m so nervous I don’t think I’ll be able to keep the food in”

“You have to eat something” his mum said using her mum voice and Wonwoo sighed.

“Ok, mum”

They headed downstairs and the three of them had breakfast.

“Oh, by the way, Wonwoo” Hanji started “Today you’re banned to use your phone”

“Why?” he exclaimed.

“No contact with Mingyu before the ceremony” his mum announced.

“NO!” Wonwoo yelled “I need to talk to him”

“No way, mister. His mum will be doing the same with him, so don’t worry” his mum explained and Wonwoo gave up.

“Alright… you’re so mean”

“Go shower” Hanji hurried him “And stop complaining”

Wonwoo pouted and went upstairs. He had a nice and relaxing shower, although that didn’t help his nerves at all. He came out of the shower and wore comfy clothes while he did his hair. In the end Hanji had to help him with his hair because he was too nervous to even do it properly. She styled it upwards, showing his attractive forehead. Then he shaved and applied face cream to make his face look extra smooth. Hanji plucked a few hairs from his eyebrows to shape them properly, and he almost died when she did, but it was worth it, ‘cause now they looked much better.

A couple of minutes later someone rang the bell. Hanji opened the door.

“WONWOO THE BEST MAN IS HERE” she yelled and Wonwoo ran downstairs to hug his best friend.

“AAAAAAAH” Soonyoung screamed and they hugged tightly, as Wonwoo’s mum snapped few pictures to remember the day.

“I’m freaking out” Wonwoo said before Soonyoung could even ask him how he was doing.

“Me too” Soonyoung admitted and Wonwoo laughed.

“Where’s Seokmin?” Wonwoo asked.

“I dropped him off at Mingyu’s on the way here”

“Have you see him?” Wonwoo said expecting a positive answer.

“Yes” Soonyoung smiled and Wonwoo looked at him waiting for a longer answer “He’s freaking out just like you are right now”

“I need to see him” Wonwoo said pacing back and forth as Soonyoung closed the door behind him.

“Alright, alright” Soonyoung tried to calm him down “Calm down, Wonwoo”

“I can’t!” Wonwoo exclaimed “Why aren’t you dressed by the way?”

“Because my suit is here” Soonyoung deadpanned and Wonwoo stopped pacing.

“Oh, right” Wonwoo nodded “Is Mingyu dressed?”

“Yes, he is”

“How does he look?”

“No spoilers, Mr. Jeon” Soonyoung said firmly and Wonwoo whined.

“If you don’t tell me I’m going to cry” Wonwoo threatened him.

“He looks stunning” Soonyoung said and Wonwoo started pacing again.

“I need to see him… I need to talk to him…” he kept mumbling.

“Shut up, please” Soonyoung sighed and started dragging Wonwoo upstairs “Let’s get ready, shall we?”

“What if I don’t look as stunning as Mingyu?” Wonwoo wondered on the way to his bedroom.

“You will” Soonyoung replied.

They took out Wonwoo’s suit. It was grey with a clean cut white shirt under an elegant light grey vest. He also wore a mint colored bowtie and suspenders the same color as the bowtie, that were under the vest as well, over the shirt. Mingyu’s suit was pretty much the same, but instead of being grey it was black. Soonyoung’s suit was like Wonwoo’s but instead of wearing a bowtie, he wore a tie.

They started getting ready.  Soonyoung helped him with the suspenders and the bowtie. Of course Wonwoo didn’t wear the jacket yet, but he stood before the mirror and admired himself.

“I look so hot right now” Wonwoo stated and Soonyoung laughed.

“You do” Soonyoung agreed. Wonwoo turned to look at him.

“You look hot as well”

“Of course I do, please” Soonyoung joked and he patted Wonwoo’s back “I’m so happy for you, man”

“Thank you”

“I’m gonna tell your mum you’re ready in case she wants to take some pictures” Soonyoung told him and Wonwoo nodded.

He went out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. Soonyoung found Wonwoo’s mum in the living room, with her make-up and hair done.

“Look at you!” she exclaimed when she saw Soonyoung “You look so handsome” Soonyoung extended his arms and turned around for her.

“You should see Wonwoo, he looks amazing” Soonyoung told her and she exclaimed.

“I’m gonna get my camera right now” she said and ran to the kitchen where she had left the camera a few minutes ago.

She snapped a couple of pictures of Soonyoung before heading upstairs to find her son, dressed in his suit, looking handsome as ever. She tried not to cry as she took some pictures of him, because she had already done her make up.

“MUM!” Hanji yelled.

“What is it honey?”

“I need help with the dress”

“Come here, you have to see how handsome your brother looks”

Hanji ran to Wonwoo’s bedroom, holding the straps that pulled her dress together in order to avoid flashing her bra to Wonwoo and Soonyoung. She stopped at the door and gaped at her brother.

“Wow” she voiced and Wonwoo smiled.

“You look amazing, Hanji” Wonwoo told her as his mum tied the dress for her. Hanji was wearing a long dress the same color as his bowtie. It was flowy and flattering for her figure. She looked like an actual princess.

“Wow” Soonyoung could simply say.

“Thank you” she said shyly.

Then someone rang the bell and Soonyoung made Wonwoo stay in his bedroom while he got it. He went downstairs and opened the door to find Jihoon with his girlfriend Yoorim.

“Hi!” Soonyoung exclaimed and let them in.

“Wow, you look so nice” Jihoon told his friend.

“You both look amazing too” Soonyoung smiled “WONWOO, IT’S JIHOON AND YOORIM” he yelled.

A few seconds later they heard Wonwoo run downstairs, and he hugged Jihoon as soon as he saw his friend. Then he hugged Yoorim as well.

“I see you’re so chill” Jihoon said sarcastically.

“He’s becoming a bit annoying” Soonyoung clarified.

“I’m FREAKING OUT!” Wonwoo exclaimed making the couple laugh.

“Oh, Jihan will be coming in a moment, they’re over at Mingyu’s now” Jihoon told Soonyoung who nodded and Wonwoo’s head turned to Jihoon the moment he heard Mingyu’s name.

“M-mingyu?” Wonwoo stuttered and Soonyoung covered his ears.

“Sssh” Soonyoung hissed.

“I need to talk to him” Wonwoo pleaded “Please”

“No, go to your room” he ordered the groom and he obeyed.

“I’ve never seen him this nervous” Jihoon pointed out “Why is he so nervous, though? It’s not like Mingyu’s gonna run away from him, they’re more in love than Jihan”

“I don’t know… he’s such a drama queen” Soonyoung sighed.

“Hi!” Hanji greeted the couple as she came downstairs.

“Wow, Hanji, honey, you look amazing” Yoorim exclaimed and hugged the girl.

“Thanks, Yoorim” she smiled “You look really good too”

“Is it normal that I love Hanji more than I love Wonwoo?” Yoorim asked as she squeezed Hanji between her arms and the girl hugged her back.

“Yeah, it’s normal” Jihoon shrugged and he took Hanji away from Yoorim’s arms to hug her himself “Hey there”

“Hi” Hanji beamed.

“Hanji, let’s do your hair” Yoorim exclaimed and Hanji skipped upstairs with Yoorim behind her.

“Let’s see how Wonwoo’s doing” Soonyoung suggested and Jihoon nodded

They headed to Wonwoo’s bedroom only to find an empty room. They looked around for him on the whole floor and he wasn’t found anywhere. Then they went downstairs and looked for him. Finally they found him in the kitchen, with a phone on his hands, bringing it to his ear.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Soonyoung yelled.

“JISOO! Hi!” Wonwoo yelled to the phone.

“What the hell, Wonwoo?” Jisoo complained on the other side of the phone “You’re not supposed to be using a phone”

“Is that Wonwoo?” he heard Mingyu yell and Wonwoo gasped.

“MINGYU” Wonwoo exclaimed.

“No, it’s not Wonwoo” Jisoo lied and Wonwoo whined.

“Let me talk to him, I need to talk to him!” Mingyu pleaded.

“Give me the phone, Jeon Wonwoo” Soonyoung launched himself onto Wonwoo and tried to take the phone from his hands while Jihoon held Wonwoo’s arms to avoid him to escape.

“NO!” Wonwoo said.

“KIM MINGYU GIVE ME THE PHONE” could be heard on the phone.

“BABE!” Wonwoo yelled to the phone.

“MINGYU HANG UP THE PHONE” Jihoon yelled.

“YOU’RE MESSING UP YOUR HAIR!” Jeonghan yelled from the other side of the line.

Finally Soonyoung got reach of the phone and ended the call.

“WONWOO? WONWOO!” Mingyu yelled to the phone. He looked at the screen and sighed defeated when he saw the call ended.

“Come here right now” Seungkwan ordered his friend and Mingyu obeyed “Look at your hair”

“I heard his voice” Mingyu mumbled and smiled to himself “He sounded beautiful”

“Mingyu, don’t worry, you’re gonna see him in no time” his mum assured him.

“I know…” Mingyu voiced “I can’t wait”

“We know, but you need to calm down, I’m sure Wonwoo is as nervous as you are, but you have to calm the down” Seokmin said “I really want to see Soonyoung as well and I can’t see him or talk to him, so I know how you feel”

“But you’ve seen him throughout the week, I haven’t seen Wonwoo”

“That was your decision” Seokmin snapped and Mingyu looked down.

“Ok, I’ll calm down, I can do it” he nodded to himself and he let Seungkwan do his hair again.

 

“Wonwoo, I’m serious, I don’t want to hit you, but if you don’t calm the down I’m gonna” Soonyoung threatened him.

“Sorry” Wonwoo looked down.

“Now, for the love of Kim Mingyu, go to your room or go to the living room and sit down, watch TV, I don’t know, but don’t touch the phone” Soonyoung asked him and Wonwoo sighed and left the kitchen “But who’s the stupid one who left their phone at Wonwoo’s reach?”

“That’s Hanji’s phone I think” Jihoon supposed and Soonyoung shook his head.

“What a pair, what a pair” he mumbled and went to the living to find Wonwoo and his mum taking pictures of him.

Soon enough Jihoon and Yoorim left at the same time Jihan got to Wonwoo’s house. They greeted Wonwoo and kept him company, along with Soonyoung.

“Where’s your sister?” Jisoo asked Wonwoo, who shrugged.

“I’m here!” she squealed and Jeonghan stood up to hug her.

“Look how beautiful you look!” he said excited.

“Thanks” she thanked him and then Jisoo greeted her, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. She blushed.

“Hanji, he’s gay” Wonwoo reminded his sister, who stuck her tongue out.

“I’ll save you a dance” Jisoo winked at her, making her blush even more.

“What about me?” Jeonghan asked his fiancée.

“You’ll have all the other dances” Jisoo promised him and kissed him softly.

“Jihoon’s wrong, they’re more in love than you and Mingyu” Soonyoung told Wonwoo who shot him a look.

“No way” Wonwoo mumbled “We’re getting married”

“They’re engaged” Soonyoung reminded him and Wonwoo scoffed.

“We were engaged first”

“Wonwoo, you didn’t get engaged, one day you just decided to start planning your wedding” Soonyoung pointed out “I was there, you just asked Mingyu when he’d like to get married and he said in 6 months or so and you said ok, shall we book a date? And he just agreed”

“Oh right, we both assumed we were getting married sooner or later, that’s how deep our love is”

“Let him have this, it’s his wedding day” Jeonghan chuckled and he pulled Jisoo to sit on his lap.

About half an hour later all of them finished getting ready. Wonwoo wore his vest and jacket and his mum took a thousand pictures of him and Soonyoung, both dressed him nicely, along with Hanji as well. Then Hanji asked for a photoshoot of her and Wonwoo alone. At first they posed like normal people but then they started doing peace signs, piggyback rides, dorky faces, just beautiful.

So then, Hanji, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and his mum got on the limo they hired, as Jihan went to the venue on their car, following the limo. When they got there they saw Mingyu’s limo already parked there and Wonwoo almost started freaking out again. Mingyu was there already, but Soonyoung got him to not freak out.

They went to Wonwoo’s room to wait until it was time for them to get married. The guests got there as well, filling al the chairs and waiting patiently for the ceremony to take place.

As Wonwoo was sitting down holding his sister’s hand someone knocked on the door and Seungkwan and Seokmin appeared. Soonyoung stood up and smiled at both of them.

“Wow” Seokmin exclaimed when he saw his partner neatly dressed.

“Wow yourself” Soonyoung pointed out and he kissed Seokmin.

“Hey, Wonwoo” Seungkwan approached the groom and hugged him “How’re you doing?”

“I’m dying inside” Wonwoo admitted and Seungkwan laughed “How’s Mingyu?”

“Just like you” he nodded “Hey, Hanji”

“Hi” she smiled.

“Mingyu’s asking for you” he told the girl who stood up and smiled widely.

“I’ll be back in a moment” she told her brother and kissed him before running to Mingyu’s room.

She ran until she found the room. She knocked when she heard a ‘come in!’ she opened the door. She smiled widely when she saw Mingyu standing up. She stood there and covered his mouth, tears reaching her eyes.

“How do I look?” Mingyu asked her and bit his bottom lip.

“You’re gonna make me cry” Hanji whined and tried to wipe her tears before they messed up her make up.

“Hanji, dear, you look beautiful” Mingyu’s mum told her and hugged the girl.

“Thank you” she nodded “Mingyu, my brother’s so lucky”

“No, I’m the lucky one” Mingyu chuckled and hugged her.

“And I’m crying” she said as she felt tears leaving her eyes.

Mingyu pulled away and cleaned her face, without messing anything up. He kissed her forehead.

“There you go” Mingyu whispered “How’s Wonwoo doing?”

“He can’t wait to see you”

“Same here” Mingyu smiled.

 

After 15 minutes of Hanji with Mingyu she came back to Wonwoo’s room and Wonwoo questioned her about every single detail about Mingyu. She refused to give anything away cause it was worth the wait. A couple of minutes later Jeonghan knocked at the door and smiled at the people inside.

“The mum has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter