007

The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo sat on his seat and smiled at the man sitting beside him. His husband. Kim Mingyu. He took his hand and looked at his ring, the ring that said they were married, showing everyone. Mingyu kissed the back of his hand and Wonwoo knew once again he made the greatest decision of his life when he married him.

Their honeymoon was over. They had spent their first weeks as a married couple in New York. They decided to go there because of Jisoo’s recommendations and Wonwoo had been wanting to go there for ages. They enjoyed their time there, they spent every minute together, of course, and Wonwoo fell in love with Mingyu all over again. He became extra caring and lovely towards him, if that was even possible.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, who was now getting comfortable for the plane. He rested his head against his seat as he admired the view Mingyu was providing, ignoring the sights through his window, which weren’t that great, to be honest. He remembered how his friends described the way he looked at Mingyu. They said his eyes sparkled with a different kind of light, his eyes were soft and loving and his lips always wore a smile, saying out loud that he loved the man he was looking at. Wonwoo agreed with them, although he never saw his face when looking at Mingyu, but he felt all those things when he looked at him, and more, but he didn’t even try to explain, because words weren’t enough.

Mingyu noticed him and chuckled, letting his beautiful teeth show and Wonwoo sighed.

“You’re staring again” Mingyu pointed out and Wonwoo nodded.

“I know” Wonwoo admitted.

Wonwoo’s hands reached up to cup Mingyu’s face, caressing his cheeks gently and Mingyu smiled.

“I can’t wait to live the married life with you” Mingyu whispered and Wonwoo felt like exploding. It was not humanly possible to be this in love.

“I love you” Wonwoo voiced because he knew he did and he loved him back.

The plane started moving, getting ready to take off. Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo’s hand, not because he was nervous or scared, but because he always felt the need to grab Wonwoo’s hand.

“Time to get home” Mingyu smiled.

“Time to live the married life” Wonwoo replied making Mingyu laugh.

The plane took off and the flight started. The spent all the hours talking, listening to music, sleeping and watching films, which ended in them cuddling as much as possible.

Finally they got home. They landed in Icheon Airport, and took their luggage. Mingyu’s parents were the ones to pick them up from the airport, and when they got there the couple was already waiting for them.

Mingyu hugged his parents and Wonwoo followed after him. Mingyu’s mum filled them with a hundred questions, typical for a mother to ask: how was the food? How were the people? Did you have fun? What places did you see?

Mingyu got rid of those questions pretty quickly, already used to them and Wonwoo laughed at the short answers he was giving. Soon they were in their own apartment with their luggage piled up on their bedroom and both of them passed out on the bed. Well, actually, Mingyu was on the bed and Wonwoo was on Mingyu, literally, lying down on top of him, and Mingyu didn’t seem to care.

“I hate unpacking” Wonwoo mumbled.

“Let’s not unpack, leave everything on the suitcase” Mingyu replied and Wonwoo nodded.

“You know we can’t do that” Wonwoo rested his chin on the back of his hands, looking at Mingyu.

“Your mom’s not here to tell you the opposite”

“I know, but I don’t want all our stuff to get wrinkled” Wonwoo pouted.

“You’re so cute” Mingyu grinned and he wrapped his limbs around Wonwoo’s body and rolled them around, staying on their side, as Wonwoo buried his face on Mingyu’s neck.

“We should tell our friends we’re back” Wonwoo suggested and Mingyu groaned.

“Yeah, we should” he nodded and he pulled away a bit to look at Wonwoo. He kissed him “Let’s enjoy this for a bit longer though”

“Gladly” Wonwoo smiled.

“Come on! Let’s call our friends” Mingyu said.

Wonwoo sat up from the bed and took his phone. He decided to dial Soonyoung first since he was his best man. He waited and his friend didn’t pick up.

“He’s not picking up” Wonwoo announced and Mingyu tried dialing Seokmin.

“Hey!” Mingyu said happily when Seokmin picked up “We’re back from our honeymoon!” then Mingyu frowned and looked at his phone, as if it was broken.

“What happened?”

“He got mad” Mingyu shrugged and Wonwoo frowned.

“Why?”

“He didn’t say”

“We’ll try to call them later, don’t worry” Wonwoo dismissed and he headed to the kitchen, already starving.

 

It had been two weeks since the couple had come back from their honeymoon and Jisoo called them. It was a Saturday morning.

“Hey” Wonwoo replied.

“Hi” Jisoo greeted “Hey, have you heard anything about Jihoon?”

“Not really, no, why?” Wonwoo asked.

“Yesterday he told us he was going to spend the night out and he had told Yoorim he was staying at our place, when he really wasn’t and that he would tell us today what was happening, but we still haven’t heard of him” Jisoo explained and Wonwoo’s eyes grew wide.

“What the hell? Jihoon? Are you serious?” Wonwoo exclaimed.

“What happened with Jihoon?” Mingyu asked.

“He’s spent the night out at another person’s place and we don’t know with who” Wonwoo told Mingyu.

“Wow, Jihoon is rebelling” Mingyu commented.

“Do you think something’s happened to him?” Wonwoo asked Jisoo.

“I don’t think so, he’s mature enough not to do anything stupid” Jisoo said “Well, if you hear about him tell us, please”

“Sure” Wonwoo nodded “Bye, mate”

“Bye” Jisoo hung up and Wonwoo turned to Mingyu.

“I did not expect that” Wonwoo said surprised.

“Could Jihoon be cheating on Yoorim?” Mingyu asked him.

“I don’t think so, Jihoon’s too nice”

A few hours later Jihoon did respond their texts and they knew he was alive and safe. About an hour later Wonwoo got another call from Jisoo.

“So?” Wonwoo asked just as he picked up, his phone on speaker so that Mingyu could hear.

“You’re not gonna like this” Jisoo started “Especially you, Wonwoo”

“Why? What happened?”

“I don’t think we should be the ones telling them, I think it’s best if Jihoon tells them” Jeonghan cut in.

“Yeah, maybe” Jisoo agreed.

“No way, you called me, now you speak” Wonwoo protested and they heard the couple on the other side sigh. Probably Jeonghan nodded allowing Jisoo to speak.

“Ok, so Jihoon cheated on Yoorim” Jisoo started.

“I knew it!” Mingyu exclaimed “It was the only possible explanation”

“He cheated on Yoorim with a guy” Jisoo continued and all of them stayed silent.

“Come again?” Wonwoo said.

“He spent the night with a guy” Jisoo repeated.

“But they didn’t do anything, they just made out, that’s it” Jeonghan clarified.

“Jihoon is biual?” Mingyu asked confused.

“Apparently he is” Jeonghan replied.

“Ok… so why wouldn’t I like this?” Wonwoo asked.

“I’m not finished” Jisoo pointed out “He spent the night at someone’s place, and that someone is someone you know”

“For ’s sake, Jisoo, tell them already” Jeonghan bursted impatiently.

“I’m not going to tell them, that’s Jihoon’s business” Jisoo said “And I’m sure he wants to tell them himself”

“Yeah, you’re right” Jeonghan agreed and Mingyu groaned.

“You’re such a bipolar couple, I’m serious” Mingyu said.

“Sorry, Gyu, but I think it’s best if Jihoon tells you” Jeonghan spoke.

“We gave you some clues, that’s something” Jisoo said and Wonwoo groaned.

“Alright, alright” Wonwoo nodded.

A few days later Mingyu and Wonwoo got a call from Jihoon asking to drop by their place and they accepted. The couple already knew what Jihoon was going there for, but they wanted to talk to him anyways.

So when he rang the bell, Mingyu opened the door for him and let him in. They sat on the sofa. Jihoon played with his hands nervously.

“Guys, I guess you know I broke up with Yoorim” Jihoon started and Mingyu and Wonwoo nodded.

“Yeah” Mingyu said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter