003

The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung rang the bell and waited. He rang the bell again when no one answered the door. He waited to hear some movement and when he didn’t he proceeded to take his key and open the door himself.

He stepped in and closed the door behind him “Hello?” he called “Seokmin?” he sighed when he heard no reply. He took off his shoes and went inside. He left the bag full of food in the kitchen and checked the clock. 1pm. What the hell?

He went into Seokmin’s single bedroom and stood there, contemplating the boy sprawled on the bed, sleeping soundly. He approached the bed and shook his boyfriend to see if he waked up, when he didn’t he went to the kitchen and returned with a glass full of cold water. He smirked and let the water fall on the other’s face, waking him up almost instantly.

“What the hell?!” Seokmin yelled and Soonyoung fell on the floor laughing his off “Why did I even give you a key?” he mumbled as he jumped from the bed and picked Soonyoung up. He threw the laughing boy on the bed.

“No! It’s wet!” Soonyoung exclaimed.

“It’s not my fault” Seokmin shrugged and he climbed on top of Soonyoung, who was still laughing, not really caring about the wet pillow anymore.

Seokmin leaned in and kissed Soonyoung fully on the lips. Soonyoung brought his arms up to wrap them around Seokmin’s neck, forgetting he still had the glass on his hand and with a bit of cold water still in it. When he wrapped his arms around Seokmin’s neck the water there still was on the glass spilled all over Seokmin’s back, making him jump.

“” Seokmin cursed and Soonyoung bursted out laughing again. Seokmin took the glass from his hand, leaving it on the bedside table.  

“Sorry” Soonyoung apologized smiling as he took Seokmin’s face between his hands. Seokmin smiled brightly at him and kissed him once again.

“I love you” Seokmin whispered.

“Do you ever get angry at me?” Soonyoung asked confused.

“It’s impossible for me to get angry at you” Seokmin admitted “Just by looking at your face I feel happy”

“You’re so cheesy” Soonyoung smiled and kissed Seokmin “I love you too, by the way”

After spending more time than usual staring into each other’s eyes and making out, they got out of bed and Soonyoung helped Seokmin to change the bed sheets and letting the pillow to dry in the warmest place of the apartment, which was the bathroom.

“Seokmin, please, wear some clothes” Soonyoung said eyeing Seokmin who was only wearing his boxers.

“Why? Nobody’s going to see me” Seokmin shrugged “And you’ve seen me plenty of times” Soonyoung smirked.

“Let me prepare lunch”

“I still haven’t had breakfast” Seokmin voiced and Soonyoung shot him a look “Lunch it is, and I’ll put some pants on”

“Good boy”

“I’ll check the post while you make the food” Seokmin yelled from the bedroom.

“Then wear a t-shirt, don’t go around shirtless” Soonyoung reminded him and a few seconds later Seokmin appeared behind him dressed in a pair of sweats and a plain black t-shirt. He hugged Soonyoung.

“I’ll never go around shirtless, only you can see me shirtless” Seokmin whispered “And ”

“Go away” Soonyoung chuckled and Seokmin kissed his cheek before disappearing from the kitchen.

He heard Seokmin go outside the apartment to check the post. A couple of minutes later he returned with a handful of leaflets and some other stuff.

“Oh!” Seokmin exclaimed.

“What?” Soonyoung asked and turned to look at Seokmin walking to him holding an envelope in his hand “What’s that?”

“It looks fancy” Seokmin commented.

“Open it” Soonyoung urged him and Seokmin did so.

He was surprised to find a really simple but elegant invitation. An invitation to a wedding, Mingyu and Wonwoo’s wedding. He smiled brightly at the piece of paper and had to hold back the tears.

“So?” Soonyoung asked when Seokmin wasn’t saying anything.

“It’s an invitation”

“What for?”

“A wedding” Seokmin smiled when Soonyoung turned around, beaming.

“Mingyu and Wonwoo?” Soonyoung asked happily and Seokmin nodded excited. Soonyoung jumped in excitement and Seokmin showed him the invitation “Oh god, I’m so happy for them”

“It’s a bit stupid that they sent us invitations, we’re both best men at their wedding” Seokmin wondered and Soonyoung chuckled.

“Of course they have to send us invitations, we’re still guests” Soonyoung laughed.

“Oh, ok” Seokmin nodded “When we finish lunch we could go shopping, I need some clothes” Seokmin suggested and Soonyoung nodded in agreement.

“Yes, that’d be so much fun”

After they were done eating lunch, Soonyoung ordered Seokmin to get ready to leave so that they could go shopping. Meanwhile, he looked around Seokmin’s apartment. It was small and a bit old, compared to Soonyoung’s. Suddenly Soonyoung started thinking about them moving in together, and the thought of such thing happening made him so nervous he started sweating.

“Soonyoung, I’m done” Seokmin called taking his keys and he looked around for Soonyoung, since he didn’t reply “Babe?” still no answer “Soonyoung?”

He found him standing by the window on the living room, staring to the street. Seokmin approached him and rubbed his arm affectionately.

“What’s wrong?” Seokmin asked him and Soonyoung looked at him, breaking his train of thought. Soonyoung shook his head.

“It’s nothing” Soonyoung said quietly and Seokmin kissed his cheek.

“Then let’s go” Seokmin hurried him and skipped to the door.

“Sure” Soonyoung said and he followed him, still deep in thought.

They took the elevator to go to the front door of the apartments and Soonyoung noticed a bad smell along the way. He scrunched his nose.

“Does it always smell this bad here?” Soonyoung asked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter