Chapter 5

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER FIVE~

 

Yoona’s face is colder than her usual cold face as she left the campus.

(Flashback: Yoona’s POV)

“Class dismissed.” Mr Lee announced and all of us went to gather our things. I took a glance at Yuri. This day has been very eventful; from blackmails to Math tutorials to harbouring feelings.

Taeyeon then announced the cleaners for today. “Gu Hara and… Im Yoona. You’re the cleaners for today.” All of my classmates quickly left until there are only four of us left in the room.

“Ugh… great.” I grumbled. I hate being a cleaner. But I have no choice but to put down my bag and get a broom.

“Yoona?” I turned and I saw Yuri smiling at me. I instantly avoided her eyes before she affects me with it. “I just want to thank you again for helping me in Math.” I just nodded with a small smile. I can’t stop myself from smiling at her.

“Uhm… Bye.” She added then she left my side and approached Taeyeon. “Taeyeon, can you accompany me and Hyunnie for a bit?”  I heard her say to Taeyeon who nodded, and then they left. I can’t help but to wonder where they are going.

‘Sheeesh… why am I so curious?’

I tried not to think about it and just went to get the broom. It was only me and Hara now.

“Hi goddess Im!” Hara said gleefully. Of course she’s happy because she is alone with me. I wonder what fantasies are running on her head now. But then I decided that I don’t wanna know. She’s grinning like an idiot; I rolled my eyes at her and just went to sweep the floor while she arranged the seats.

Yuri crossed my mind again for the nth time today. And honestly, this is too much. She has been hurting my pride badly now. I am the Queenka here, not her but… she’s the one who is manipulating my whole being since morning.

I don’t know when this push and pull thing with myself will end. But if this ends, I am scared on what the answer might be.

I suddenly found myself standing in front of the seat of the girl who is making me this way. Because of her, I haven’t concentrated well on class today especially after we got exempted in the Math quiz; she gave me one of her killer smiles. It sure did kill me.

A flash of the camera distracted me from my thoughts, I looked up and saw Hara grinning as she looks on her phone.

“Hey, did you---did you just snap a picture of me?” I asked. It irritated me. Why don’t they give me privacy?

“You’re still beautiful even when you’re spacing out.” Then she sighed dreamily. I cringed at that. I don’t wanna know what she’s gonna do with my picture. I’m sure it is something erted. I just continued to sweep the floor until I finished.

*

I made my way to the lockers after I left our classroom. As I’m n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter