Chapter 2: Oh No!

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER TWO~

                       

“THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY! WHOO!” Sooyoung shouted.

“BAR TIME LATER!”Hyoyeon added.

“Yah! You’re still under aged.” Taeyeon scolded.

“Why’d you care eh eh eh eh eh eh~ Why’d you care eh eh eh eh eh~?” They sang in the tone of the song ‘I don’t care’ by 2ne1.

Yoona sighed as she heard the voices of her classmates throughout the corridor. She just came from her locker and she’s on her way to the classroom. “It’s early morning and they‘re so noisy already.” She mumbled as she closed her eyes and pinched her nose so when she was about to enter the classroom she tripped and landed on someone. She opened her eyes and saw Yuri’s face so close to her; and she felt something soft against her lips.

Both of their eyes widened realizing it.

“Oooh…” Their classmates reacted. Yoona’s heart skipped a bit and she hurriedly stood up without helping Yuri up.

“Are you alright?” Taeyeon asked the two of them and helped Yuri up.

“My hurts.” Yuri hissed as she held her .

“S-sorry.” Yoona said. “But you should watch where you’re going next time!”

“You’re the one who’s not watching.” Yuri frowned.

“What?! You just appeared from nowhere—“

“Yah! Stop it you two!” Taeyeon scolded. Yoona just huffed and then she made her way to her seat while Yuri made her way out to her sister who’s just waiting outside the room.

“What happened unnie?” Seohyun asked worriedly. She heard the commotion and their loud voices outside.

“It’s nothing Hyunnie. So here’s your pocket money. Study well okay?” then she patted Seohyun’s cheek gently.

“Yes unnie. Tell me if someone dared to fight with you I’ll… I’ll uhm…”

Yuri giggled her sister is so cute. “Hyunnie, I told you everything’s fine.”

“Okay, see you around unnie.” Then Seohyun left. Yuri’s smile faded, that Queenka is getting on her nerves. But if she’ll fight Yoona surely her fans will get angry at her. “Patience Yuri. Try to understand that Yoona is immature and you’re not in her level. Heck, my level is higher than her.” she said to herself then she heard someone snickered, she turned and her brows furrowed as she saw Yoona.

“Talkin’ to yourself Kwon?” then she walked past her going to the washroom. “You must’ve gone crazy.” Yoona continued making sure Yuri heard her and then looking back at her just to look at her mockingly.

“Yah!” she cried. That only gained a chuckle from Yoona. “You’ll see Im. I’ll go even on you.” Yuri muttered lowly to herself and then she went back in the classroom and she saw that some of her classmates are glaring at her. She just ignored them and sat back down her seat.

“Are you okay now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah. Thanks.” She smiled at Taeyeon. “Uhm… may I know why they are glaring at me?” she whispered to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked around and saw Suzy and her gang throwing b*tchy looks towards Yuri. “Just ignore them Yuri. They are Yoona’s admirers. Sometimes they’re giving themselves issues with the smallest of things when it comes to Yoona.”

Yuri just hummed in response as she understood.

While on the other hand, Yoona splashed water on her face. Then she stared at the mirror. Her mind is so noisy.

‘Im Yoong, get a hold of yourself. Yuri doesn’t smell nice, you smell nicer than her and stop thinking about her pretty eyes, your eyes are prettier. And also stop remembering the feeling of her soft lips, yours is….’

“Urrgh…” she splashed more water on her face like a crazy woman. And her face is so red from blushing. Then she unconsciously her lips before she wiped it using her hands with water. “Damn you, Kwon.” She muttered and then she fixed herself.

Yuri never gave a thought about what happened earlier because she doesn’t wanna think about it. She can control her mind and feelings. She’s that well-tuned with herself. Then Yoona went back to the classroom and then Yuri took a glance at Yoona’s admirers and saw their glaring eyes at her shifted to Yoona and it turned into admiration.

Yuri can’t believe what she’s seeing.

*

That lunch break, Yuri went to eat with Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung went to sit with them.

“Do you mind? We can’t find another vacant table.” Hyo said.

 Taeyeon looked around and there are many vacant tables. “What do you mean you can’t find one? This cafeteria is huge and has numerous tables. Maybe you two need something.”

Sooyoung grinned. “What we meant is we can’t find another vacant table that has Yuri. Obviously, Kwon Yuri is the only Yuri here.” Then she winked at Yuri. “We just want to know Yuri more.”

“Please, leave Yuri alone. She’s a nice girl.” Taeyeon said.

“Hey, we won’t make fun of her. Uhm… okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter