Chapter 12: Treasure Hunt?

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi! Sorry for not updating this story for long because I had a massive author’s block. Honestly I forgot the plot of this story so I’ve decided to just go with the flow. So this is gonna be plotless and we’ll see how this story will flow. There might be some changes in this story that won’t make any sense from the earlier chapters because like I’ve said, I’ll just go on where my mind will take me with this story. But I still hope that you’ll like and will still enjoy reading this. So here’s the new chapter.^^

 

CHAPTER 12

 

Jessica saw Yoona with Yuri on their way to school. She smiled and decided to call Yoona and ask her score on Yuri.

“Yoona!”

Yoona and Yuri immediately let go of each other’s hands. “I’ll go ahead now, Yoong.” Yuri said in a soft tone. Yoona just nodded, sadly before turning her attention to the running Jessica. Her sad expression turned into a smirk when she saw Jessica running.

Jessica panted as she reached Yoona. “Where-where’s Yuri going?”

But instead of answering Jessica’s question, Yoona decided to tease Jessica. “Wow, you run! It’s a miracle! I thought your motto was not to run. Why are you running?”

“Err… well, I saw you with your girl and I got intrigued but she left you, why?”

Now it was Yoona’s turn to ‘Err’. “Err… uhm… well, we’re…Uhm…”

Jessica has to roll her eyes. “Whatever. So how’s your overnight last week?”

Yoona blushed. “Uhm… “

“Goodness Yoona! When are you going to stop with your ‘Err…uhm…errr?’ Are you hiding something?”

“No! Uhm…well, kind of… but…Ugh…Fine, I’ll tell the truth.” Yoona leaned over to whisper to Jessica. “We’re dating-“ But someone has to interrupt that.

“JESSIE~!!!”

Both Yoona and Jessica quickly turned and saw Tiffany, smiling brightly, brighter than the jewels.

They both looked at each other. “Jessie?” They asked one another. Then Tiffany suddenly crushed Jessica into a hug.

“I missed you!” she said.

Jessica blushed and looked at Yoona. Yoona just throw Jessica a ‘you-owe-me-an-explanation’ look. But Jessica answered with an I-have-no-idea-what’s-gotten-into-her look.

So Yoona asked Tiffany. “You didn’t miss me Tiff? And what’s with the new nickname?”

“Oh, Yoona, I missed you too!” Tiffany was about to hug Yoona but Yoona evaded her. Tiffany pouted. “You meanie!”

“I’m not a meanie. You didn’t miss me. Are you two dating now?” Yoona questioned.

“No! It’s just that I didn’t notice you. I’m sorry.”

The two girls continued their silly conversation forgetting about the spacing out Jessica.  ‘She missed me and she didn’t call me ‘Jess’ but ‘Jessie’.’ She thought.

Jessica came back to her senses when she heard Yoona asking Tiffany as to why she called her Jessie.

“I just think it’s cute.” Tiffany giggled.

‘Don’t do that Tiffany, you’re just making me want to kiss… to kiss you on the cheek.’ Jessica thought.

“Ah, so you’ve thought about her this weekend? How ‘bout me? Why don’t I have a nickname?” Yoona continued to act like she’s jealous where in fact she just wants Tiffany to spill if she also likes Jessica.

“You have.”

‘How disappointing... All of us have a new nickname.’ Jessica pouted but Tiffany is still oblivious because her attention is onto Yoona.

“Oh really? What’s my nickname?” Yoona asked.

“Yoonie.” Tiffany said flashing her eye-smile that looks mischievous.

Jessica snorted.

Yoona cringed. “Yoonie?! That Tiffie.”

“Tiffie?! Eww… Yours more.”

Jessica rolled her eyes at her two bickering bestfriends. “You two, enough of that. Let’s go to class now. We might be late.”

“Right. Let’s go now Jessie.” Tiffany drags Jessica away from Yoona.

“Kekeke… See you later Jessie and… Tiffie.”

“Yoona—I mean, Yoonie! Stop calling me Tiffie!”

“Then stop calling me Yoonie. It sounds like a dog’s name.”

“You started it!”

Jessica sighed. “Guys, please. You’re acting like kids.”

“Sorry Jessie. Let’s go now.”

Jessica nodded. And she likes how Tiffany keeps calling her Jessie. Well, she doesn’t really mind on whatever Tiffany calls her as long as she’s the one who have thought of that nickname. She turned to Yoona and mouthed: We’ll talk later, before she actually say goodbye to Yoona. “Later, Yoonie.” She said.

“Yah!”

The two girls laughed and immediately ran to their class.

 

-/-/-/

 

All she did was to stare at her the whole class.

She sighed dreamily. “You’re so beautiful.” She muttered softly but because the whole class was unbelievably quiet, their teacher somehow heard her soft murmur.

“Ms Im? What is it?”

Yoona straightened up from her seat from the mention of her name. “Uhm… Ma’am?”

“You were saying something, Yoona?” Their teacher repeated.

“N-No…N-nothing ma’am.” She took a quick glance at Yuri who’s looking at her with a worried face. She might think that she did something but if she just knows, all she’s doing is staring at her.

“Mm… really? I thought I heard someone speak… fine, let’s continue.” Their prof with impossibly sharp hearing said and continued with her lecture and all Yoona can do is to sigh in relief.

Since then, she tried to focus on the class but she can’t keep her eyes from her… girlfriend.

 

 

 

“GIRLFRIEND?!”

“Shhh! Shhh! You two! Lower your voices.” Yoona hushed Tiffany and Jessica. They decided not to take their usual seat in the cafeteria, the center one, instead they took the place at the corner.

“That’s so sudden. When?” Jessica asked. She can’t believe Yoona beat her from having a girlfriend.

“Uhm… It happened this weekend.”

“Wow, you really do the move at Taeyeon’s house.” Jessica commented.

“Congratulations!”

“Thanks Tiffff….”

“Yah! Just Tiff or Tiffany.”

“Keke. Yes Tifff—fany.” :P “But it’s not really at Taeyeon’s house.” Yoona continued.

 

Flashback:

 

They are all currently sleeping at the living room on a big mattress with comforter but except for Yoona who can’t sleep that night because the horror movie keeps replaying her head. That was just so freakin’ scary.

It’s already 1 am and she’s kinda sleepy but when she tries closing her eyes the image of the evil ghost in the movie will appear in her head.

So instead of sleeping, she decided to just work on their PowerPoint even though the presentation she’s making is getting sloppy.

“Aish… They’re all asleep now. Tss… This is Hyoyeon’s fault. I won’t ask for her help next time.” She glanced at Hyoyeon’s sleeping figure and continued to mumble incoherent words. She didn’t know that someone has woken up from her whispering voice.

“Yoona?”

Yoona jumped from the voice and pointed the laptop’s screen so that she can see who the person is. “Yuri?”

Yuri shielded her eyes from the bright light coming from the laptop. “Oops… sorry.” Yoona turned the laptop away.

“Why are you still awake?”

“Uhm… I can’t sleep. I’m not feeling slee--*yawns* --py.”

Yuri giggled. Yoona squinted her eyes and closed the lid of the laptop. She blinked twice to adjust her eyes from darkness. Yuri took her phone and the flashlight and then she stood up from the mattress.

“Where are you going?”

“To the washroom.”

“Oh.”

“By the way… do you want milk? I’ll make one.” Yuri asked.

“Err…n-no thanks.” Yoona blushed. Yuri is so caring.

“Mm… okay.” Then Yuri left to the bathroom. As Yuri was gone Yoona sighed. “She’s so beautiful even on her bed hair. Hmm… Maybe I should’ve taken her offer. Pabo Yoong.”

Then Yoona just decided to shut the laptop off and put it aside. Somehow, the fear she’s feeling disappeared as her mind was clouded with Yuri.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Sigh. Yoona can’t fight it anymore. She stood up and went to wait for Yuri to go out of the bathroom. She knows that confessing in front of the bathroom in the middle of the night is… lame. Bad idea. And Yuri doesn’t deserve this kind of cheap confession.

She then started pacing back and forth. Thinking whether to listen to this overwhelming feeling to confess or to fight this with all the strength left within her. “Aiisshhh... This is so hard.”

“Yoong?”

But just at the sight of Yuri, Yoona’s strength vanishes in an instant.

“Uhm… are you… gonna use the washroom?” Yuri continued as Yoona was just standing there staring at her. Then Yoona thought that maybe it’s a good idea to use the washroom to think.

“Y-y-yes.” Yoona cursed herself for stammering and then she hurriedly went in the washroom and closed the door.

As Yoona had found solitude in the bathroom, she sighed for the nth time this time. Her heart beats fast. And it seems getting faster every minute.

“What is this? I can’t understand. I wanted her so much.” But Yoona knows that it wasn’t about Yuri’s body. It seems that she wants to hold Yuri, to know her, to see her, to talk to her, to play with her, to be with her, to do everything and nothing with her, in every hour, minute and second of everyday. “Is this love? Is this really love?” It just seems like, when thinking about tomorrow, they will all go home and she feels like she doesn’t want to be separated from her yet. Forget the horror movie maybe it helps because thinking back she had the chance to cuddle with Yuri. And this chance to be with Yuri makes her happy. Very happy.

Now that she remembered the horror movie and it’s the cause that she can’t sleep tonight, maybe she’ll use that as an excuse.

She took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom. “Fighting Yoong.” She muttered.

 

As she got out the bathroom, she found Yuri leaning on the wall with her eyes closed. She stared at her for a while, fighting the urge to kiss her. But what is she still doing here? Is she sleeping?

“Hey.”

Yuri slowly opened her eyes. “Oh, let’s go.”

“What are you doing here? Are you sleeping?” Yoona stopped herself from laughing. Yuri is so cute.

“Mm… Maybe I fell asleep waiting for you. I remembered you’re scared.” They started walking to the living room.

Awww…. So thoughtful. “Thanks.” And Yoona can’t help it and kissed Yuri’s cheek. Yoona doesn’t know where she got the strength to do what she did but she’s happy that she had scored.

Yuri blushed so hard, thankfully it’s dark and the only light source is the moon. She stopped walking. She was so caught off-guarded. Yoona stopped too as she sensed that Yuri stopped walking. “Yul?” She knows why Yuri stopped walking.

“C-coming.” Then Yuri continued to walk, still blushing madly.

 

Present:

“Wow! You naughty girl.” Tiffany commented in the middle of Yoona’s story.

“Kekeke. I-I don’t really know what’s gotten in my mind but I just suddenly feel to do it.”

“Yoonie is blushing~” Jessica teased.

“Yah! You ruined my mood.” Yoona pouted.

“I don’t care, just continue.”

“Just because Tiffie called you Jessie you’re being like that.” Yoona whispered to Jessica.

Jessica just giggled. “I like it.”

“What are you whispering? It seems like you keep on whispering to each other these days. What’s your secret?” Tiffany asked feeling hurt that her friends are now keeping secrets from her.

“It’s nothing Tiff. Yoona continue.” Jessica glared her icy glare at Yoona.

“Fine. So that night, I slept beside Yuri….”

 

Flashback:

“Can I sleep beside you? Honestly, I’m scared.” Yoona pouted cutely. Yuri gulped, Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter