Chapter 11: Do the Moves!

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER ELEVEN~

 

“Jess, thank you so much for asking Krystal to lure Seohyun yesterday.” Yoona said, smiling. She’s just so happy yesterday.

“So, did you asked her out?”

“No, not yet.”

Jessica kicked Yoona’s leg under the table. “Aw! What’s that for?!”

“Why didn’t you ask her out?” Jess asked annoyed that Yoona is so slow.

“What if she rejects me?! I wanna take things slow. But at least I am starting to make a move now unlike you; you haven’t started making a move with Fany yet--”

“Shhh… !” Jess sharply hushed Yoona then she looked around and saw that Tiffany is returning to their table now, thankfully the girl has still many steps away before reaching their table. Then Jessica glared at Yoona.

“Oops, sorry.” Yoona covered .

Not long enough, Tiffany returned to their table after buying her lunch and sat down beside Jessica.

Then Yoona leaned across to whisper something to Jessica. “And you didn’t even offer to buy lunch for her.”

Jess just huffed.

“Hey, what are you whispering about?” Tiffany asked feeling left out from the conversation.

“It’s about spiders. Uhm…” Yoona said. “I’ve put a spider on your chair.”

“What?! Kyaaaaaaaa!!!” Tiffany shrieked and jumped on Jessica’s lap. “IM YOONA! Whyyyy?!!!!” And Tiffany even tightened her grip on the already blushing and stunned Jessica.

Yoona is laughing harder now and secretly winked at Jessica. Jessica mouthed an ‘I’m gonna kill you!’ at Yoona. But maybe she’ll let Yoona live for this. Because she was able to stare close at Tiffany and smell her strawberry scent.

“I’m just kidding Tiff! There’s no spider.” Yoona said, still laughing.

“Jess, is it true?”

Jessica finds it hard to speak for a bit because Tiffany’s face is close to hers. Tiffany slapped Jessica for spacing out. “Yah, Jess!” Yoona snickered.

“Err… Y-Yes, there’s no spider.”

“Did you two conspire to make fun of me?!” Tiffany whined. Then she stood up from Jessica’s lap and Jess rubbed her sore lap. “Ugh… You’re heavy Tiff— Ouch!” Tiffany slapped Jessica’s shoulder.

“That serves you for making fun of me.” Tiffany said and Yoona keeps on sending heart symbols towards Jess but the latter just ignored the choding.

“But if you want to sit on my lap, you’re so free to do so Tiff.” Jessica added, mumbling it to herself.

 

“Yo, Yoona.” Hyoyeon called and she approached Yoona’s table with Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri following behind. And it is Jessica’s turn to look knowingly at Yoona as she saw that Yuri is approaching.

Tiffany even mentioned Yuri’s name in a low sing-song voice. “Yuri is approaching~”

“Yo, Jess, Tiff.” Hyoyeon acknowledged. Then Yoona glanced over at Yuri and the two shared a smile that only Jess and Tiff knows about.

“What do you all want from the queenka?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s about our report. Yoona, we’ll have an overnight at Taeyeon’s house, later.” Sooyoung said.

“Are you all going?” Jessica asked.

“Yes. We’ll have a report on Monday so we need to finish it.” Taeyeon answered.

“Ooooh…” Jessica and Tiffany said again, obviously teasing Yoona because she’ll be with Yuri overnight.

Yoona’s imagination ran wild. She looked over at Yuri again and the girl just gave her a small smile again. And they seem to have an understanding just by looking at each other. Yoona wonders why it seems that Yuri can feel the same thing she’s feeling. Could it be that Yuri likes her too?

“So, Yoona, just go with Yuri later. She knows my house. We’ll meet at 6 pm.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona nodded. “…Okay.” She said timidly. Then Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon started leaving and Yuri gave Yoona’s shoulder a squeeze before she leaves.

Yoona’s breath hitched at what Yuri did and her heart goes crazy. Yuri why? What’s that for?!>///<

 It was not left unnoticed by Jessica and Tiffany.

“Wow, why did she squeezed you shoulder? Is she sending some message? Omo~” Tiffany said, shaking Jessica because she’s spazzing. “Have you confessed to her?”

“No she did not.” Jessica said and she doesn’t mind Tiffany shaking her and she even held Tiff’s hand and put it in her chest, in front of her heart and she knows that Tiff isn’t going to put some meaning by that gesture because they’re used on being touchy to each other. “Yoona, this is your chance! I think you have a chance. Go for it! Do all the moves!”

Yoona saw how Jessica moves. And because Yoona already knows Jess’s feelings towards Tiff she doesn’t see Jess’s affection as friendly anymore. She smiled at Jessica knowingly and nodded. “I’ll try.”

Then her smile vanished, realizing something. “But I do not know how to do the moves.”

 

*

Yoona’s class will be having a film-viewing in their Literature class, in the classroom. Their teacher asked them to compress so that all can watch. They’re just using a projector and laptop. Yuri and her gang placed their seats behind so that they can sleep all-throughout the movie, since their teacher turned off the lights.

“Yoona come join us here.” Sooyoung called and Yoona placed her chair with them. She’s sitting in between Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Taeyeon is sitting beside Sooyoung. While Yuri placed her chair behind Yoona so she can rest her arms on the backrest of Yoona’s chair. “Do you mind?” She asked.

Yoona gulped at how Yuri is close to her but she’s happy that she’s getting closer with Yuri and her friends. “No, just g-go on.” Yoona smiled.

“Thanks.” Yuri said and then she held Yoona’s shoulder. She sensed that Yoona stiffened from her touch and then relaxed; she smiled inwardly. Yuri gently pulled Yoona to rest her back on the backrest. “You can rest your back.” And then Yuri plopped her arms on the backrest again and rested her head there. And by this position, she can smell Yoona’s scent and it is comforting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter