Chapter 10.2: Ice Cream x Confrontations

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER TEN point 2 Bonus Chapter~

 

“Unnie, my classmate Krystal asked me to accompany her to shop for materials for our project.” Seohyun said.

“Oh, is that so? Okay, take care. Don’t go home late.” Yuri said.

“Yes, unnie.”

Then Krystal suddenly appeared on Seohyun’s side. “Unnie, can I borrow Seohyun for a while?”

“Yes, but take care, both of you.”

“Yes unnie… Hmm… Why don’t you ask Yoona unnie to go home with you?” Krystal said and winked at Yuri then after that, she dragged Seohyun away before Yuri can react at what she had said. Her Jessica unnie had asked her to go with Seohyun so that Yoona can have Yuri solo. She was paid to do it by the way. And her Jessica unnie revealed to her that Yoona likes Yuri, that’s why she knew.

Yuri was surprised at what Krystal had said. ‘Did Seohyun told Krystal anything about what they had witnessed earlier at the corridors?’ She watched the two girls walk away. Then she remembered that Yoona wants to talk to her. She was frozen at her place suddenly as she thought about what it was. Is Yoong going to confess to her now?

She clutched onto her chest, her heart is beating fast. ‘I’m not ready.’

She looks around if Yoong is just around, and then she ran to the restroom.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here.”

Unfortunately, Suzy is also inside the restroom she got in. She sighed. “I’m not in the mood on whatever’s on your mind Suzy.” Yuri said. Her nervousness about the thought of Yoong confessing to her disappeared. And she suddenly wanted to show to Suzy that Yoong is hers.

“So cocky now eh? Yah! Just because Yoona chose to be grouped up with you don’t mean that- that she chose it because of you. She has chosen your group because Taeyeon is your group-mate.” Suzy said.

Yuri couldn’t help but to smirk a bit. “Who said that Yoona chose our group because of me?” She moved closer to Suzy and looked straight into her eye. Suzy felt intimidated on how Yuri seems on towering over her even though their height is about the same. She didn’t let it show.

“Are you threatened that I can get Yoona? Honestly, I am starting to feel flattered because you think of me as a very capable girl who can get the queenka’s heart. But what if that’s already the case?” Yuri continued and her face is so close to Suzy’s now that if she moved more they are going to kiss. Suzy gulped. Yuri saw how she got Suzy this time. She smirked in victory and she coolly moved away, turned and left the restroom. Suzy is left thinking on what Yuri meant. Does Yuri mean that she already got Yoona’s heart?

Suzy huffed. She’s very pissed on how Yuri won this round. “That cocky ! Grr!” She pulled her hair like a crazy girl in annoyance.

*

Yuri’s heart is beating fast. It’s her first time to antagonize someone and the feeling is exhilarating. That feeling seeing your enemy waver and become speechless in front of you is just refreshing. She had a smile on her lips and she’s on her way out the campus when Yoona suddenly appeared in front of her as she left the school gates. She gasped. “Y-Yoona?”

Yoona bit her lip and waved at her sheepishly. “Hi Yuri, I’m sorry for shocking you.”

“I-It’s fine. Uhm… have you been waiting here?”

Yoona flushed. Is she that obvious? She thought of denying it. “No—I mean, who am I going to wait for right?”

“R-right.” Yuri felt embarrassed for asking. She thought Yoona is waiting for her. “But you said earlier that you wanna talk?”

“Oh, err I guess it’s not necessary anymore.” Yoona smiled. Yuri turned, surprised by Yoona’s answer. “Why?” She asked.

“Err… because you’re already talking to me.”

Yuri’s eyes widened a bit. “You mean, the reason you wanna talk earlier is because you just wanna talk…to me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter