Chapter 4: I Hate You Kwon Yuri

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER FOUR~

            “Go to the student lounge without me.” Yoona said to Tiffany and Jessica as they left the cafeteria.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m going to the library.” Yuri had told her earlier to meet at the library after they eat lunch.

“Woah, since when did Im Yoona goes to the library to study?” Jessica said, surprised. Tiffany’s surprised too.

“Its uhm… it’s not for me. It’s for a classmate.”

“Are you really Im Yoona?” Tiffany and Jessica are looking at her in complete disbelief now.

Yoona rolled her eyes at them. “Yes.”

“And since when do you care about your classmate?”

“You talk like I’m a bad person who doesn’t know how to care. Is it bad to care?”

“No. But it is true that you don’t care.” Tiffany said.

“Right.” Jessica agreed. “Because the Im Yoona we know hates everyone except her friends namely…us.” And she even did a heart shape thing with her hands along with Tiffany who nodded.

Yoona rolled her eyes, sighing. “I’m not going to have this conversation with you guys. Can I just—go now?”

“Sure. Fine. Go. But I bet you’re not going to study at the library. It really sounds suspicious that you care for a classmate, unless… you happen to like her.” Tiffany gave her an eye-smile. And Yoona froze. ‘How did she…?’

“No! Never! I will never LIKE her. How could you say that?!” But it seems that she needs to convince herself that what she said is true.

“Why are you so defensive? We don’t even know her. Haha! Spill the beans tomorrow, okay? See you!” Then they left.

“Yah! I told you—tsss.” There’s no point arguing with those two. They will just continue to . So Yoona just made her way to the library.

 

*

“What do you wanna learn?” Yoona asked. She was the first one to come since going together in the library has high risk.

“The assignment that Ms Park gave us… It’s kinda confusing.” Yuri answered.

“Yes. How do you understand all those x and y?” Sooyoung chimed in. Yuri went with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon because they want to go with her after learning that Yuri is going to meet with Yoona. The HyoYoung duo just wanted to make sure of Yuri’s safety from Yoona’s admirers and fan-girls. They all went to sit at the most hidden part of the huge library so that no one will see them or else they are doomed.

“You already copied my assignment Soo, why do you still ask? I’ll just help those who still don’t have an assignment.” Yoona said.

Yuri smiled at that while Sooyoung pouted.

“Why are you here anyways? As far as I remember it was only Yuri who asked for my help.”

“Ooh, so you want to have a solo time with her?” Hyoyeon said while raising her eyebrows.

“That’s not—“

“And as long as I remember, Yoona, you tend to forget things.” Sooyoung teased.

“Hah, I’m not paying attention earlier to you that’s why I really have no idea.” Yoona defended.

“Aah… Then why did you carelessly agree to let me copy your assignment? I should’ve asked you out earlier on a date maybe then you have said yes.” Sooyoung said, sarcastically. Yoona just rolled her eyes at her. “Forget it Soo.”

“But anyway, how much did Yuri paid you for you to agree to help her with Math?” Sooyoung added, especially she finds this really suspicious of Yoona to do such thing.

No one knows about the ‘Yoong’ blackmail, Yuri has put her.

“RIGHT!” Hyo agreed.

“You two, please let Yoona teach me quietly, we are even inside the library. And it’s a secret.” Yuri said in a low voice. The two hushed and apologized.

Yoona can’t help it but she feels happy that she can impress Yuri with her math prowess.

 

*

In the middle of Yoona and Yuri’s Math lesson, Hyoyeon thought of interrupting the two. She and Sooyoung had been observing the two and they saw something on the way Yoona looks and sometimes smile at Yuri. And also on how Yoona seems to enjoy being so close to Yuri.

“Hyoyeon, do you think Yoona needs to be that close to Yuri while teaching Math to her?” Sooyoung muttered lowly to Hyo.

 Yoona’s arm is on the backrest of Yuri’s chair, so it seems that Yoona’s arm is around Yuri and their faces are just about 10 inch close. And it is closer than how an acquaintance should be. They’re not even close friends or acquaintances in the first place. And Yuri doesn’t even seem to mind their closeness.

“I don’t think so, Soo. I saw Taeyeon teaching Yuri Math earlier in the room, but they are never that…close. And did you saw? Yuri went beside Yoona earlier and they seem whispering to each other. At first I thought Yuri is asking her out but I think it is only about Math.” Hyo muttered lowly back to Soo.

“Really? Let’s ask her but… Hmm…I’m jealous.” Sooyoung pouted.

“Why?” Hyo is surprised.

“I like Yuri.”

“Ooh.” Hyoyeon looked teasingly at Soo. “Wait I’ll distract those two.” Then Hyo gently kicked Yoona’s leg under the table. “Yah… you’re too close to Yuri.”

Yoona looked at Hyo and then to Yuri who looked back at her too and saw that they’re really close. Their distance from 10 inches became 7 inch closer. She blushed and looked away to hide her blushing face from Yuri.

“Why are you even that close? Last week I thought you hate each other.” Hyoyeon said with the look of amusement in her face.

“Yeah, and earlier Hyo saw you two whispering to each other.” Sooyoung pouted.

“Everyone saw it. I wonder why you didn’t saw it Soo.” Hyo said.

“Err… I’m busy copying Yoona’s homework earlier.” Soo said sheepishly.

“What’s wrong with whispering to each other?” Yuri asked.

“No but we wanna know what it was about. Did you ask Yoona out?” Hyo said smiling.

“No. I’ll never do that. Taeyeon told me that she’s good in Math that’s why I approached her and asked for her help.”

“Oh.”

Yoona winced inside on how fast Yuri said, without hesitation, that she’ll never ask her out. ‘Why would I let it affect me? So what if she won’t ask me out? I.will.never. ask her out too. Psshh… Besides, there are so many girls who want to go out with me. It’ll be her loss.’

After realizing what just runs on her mind something dawned on her… Kwon Yuri is turning her gay.

“Uhm… I need to go to the washroom.” Yoona said and hurriedly went out the library.

The three girls w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter