Chapter 9

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaahhhhhhh..” Soojung yawned. She felt so sleepy because last night she had movies marathon with her cousins. It’s been a long time since she had bonding time with her cousins. She’s very close to her cousins. They are like her bestfriends. Today she’s been a month as an intern. She did what the staffs there asked her to do such as make copy of documents and key in some data in their system. At the same time, she needed to do her final year project.

“Hmmmm.. so bored,” she mumbled. Its lunch already but she didn’t want to go for lunch. Sehun who always accompanied her to lunch was absent today because he was not feeling very well. He got flu.

“Hey Miss Jung! Not going for lunch?” someone asked her. The voice is very familiar to her. He is her supervisor, Mr Kim Myungsoo. She gulped and felt nervous at the same time. “Hi, Sir! I've no appetite,” she lied. The real reason is she has nobody to accompany her for lunch.

“Are you sick?” he asked. He looked quite worried, “Its flu season now. Sehun even got the flu. You should take care of yourself.”

“I’m fine. Thank you for concerning about me, Sir,” she smiled and then she bowed to him.

“Alright then. I’ve got to go. I’ve a lunch date,” he smiled while showing his sweet dimple and waved his hand to signal her he wanted to leave. She was taken aback by his last sentence.She couldn’t say words any further. She could only nod to him and smile. But there’s something inside her that felt so hurt. She didn’t know why. She felt like she wanted to cry but she couldn’t.

“What happen to me?”

***

 

“Jungie ahhhhh...” Soojung’s mother shouted from a kitchen. She asked her for dinner. She couldn’t see Soojung’s figure after several times she called her name, “What’s she doing at her room ? She can’t even answer my calls.”

“Just go to her room. May be she didn’t hear you,” Soojung’s father replied. Soojung’s mother groaned before she walked to Soojung’s room.

“Soojung, its dinner!”

“Eomma....”

“You look sick. Are you sick?” she put her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter