Chapter 4

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, he woke up early in the morning. After took bath, he wore black jeans and white round-neck t-shirt. It looks simple but he looks so attractive with it. He loves black. That’s why he always wears black outfits. He feels confidence and comfortable with the colour even though his friends always complain him about it. They said he should wear other colours instead of black. He did wear other colours but he often wears black most of the time.  He needs to prepare for his gallery which will be opened very soon.

“Myung, let’s breakfast!” his mother called him. He went out from his room and sat on the chair beside his father. It’s their routines to have breakfast together every morning. They are such a happy family.

“So when is your gallery grand opening?” his father asked him.

“Very soon. I’ll let you know later. I still don’t know the exact date yet. Still in progressing.”

“I’m so thankful son. Finally you can achieve your dream. I’m so proud of you.” His father said while complimented him.

“Yes, Myung. We are so proud of you. You are very good in everything. I’m very glad that you’re my son.” his mother complimented him too. He just gave them his smile. His genuine smile which is showing his dimple. Every girl would be melted by his smile. His smile is one of his attractiveness.

“But you’re so bad in one thing.” His mother continued. He just rolled his eyes because he knew where the conversation will go.

“I know eomma. So just please stop it now okay.” he answered back but with soft tone. He didn’t want to hurt her with rough tone. To be told he never raises his voice to his mother. And he will follow whatever his mother told him so as long as it is good things.

“You know you’re getting old right? You’re almost 30 now.”

“Not 30 yet. No rush okay. If it meant to be, it will be. So don’t worry. I’m getting married anyway. It’s what we called as destiny?” As for marriage, he will get married but not very soon. He will find someone who can respect his family and love him very much.

“Okay, okay. But I’m so glad that you’re not a player. Do you know you have that potential? Because my son is so good looking. You’ll always make girls are drooling over you.”

“Who do you think he took over the look?” his father said with smirked. His mother just rolled her eyes and said, “Yeah. It’s you. I agreed that. If not I’ll never fell in love with you.” Then both of them laugh together. He also joined their laugh. He felt so happy when he saw his parents happy. He’s such a good son who will never neglect his parents over something. To him they are everything. He couldn’t stand it if they are sad or in trouble.

“I got to go. See you later. Bye!” he kissed both of their cheeks and walked out from their house.

“He’s such a good boy. I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter