Chapter 1

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungie ah... wake up!!!!” A woman yelled her name.

“What was that?!” She was shocked and mumbled to herself. When she opened her eyes, she saw the woman put her hand at her waist with that creepy face. She really didn’t like her mother when she’s mad because she can be a real monster. So scary even she imagined about it. Without second thoughts, she directly went to bathroom and took bath. After that she had breakfast that prepared by her mother. Her mother is really a good cooker. She’s very grateful for that because she likes to eat delicious foods.

Her mother owned a boutique. She opened the boutique because she loves fashion very much. Actually she wants to be a famous model when she was young. Unfortunately, she couldn’t make it because she’s not qualified for being a model. She had not enough height as a model. But she’s not that short for normal people. Her father? He works as a businessman. But not that kind of a big company. He just owned a cafe. Actually, her mother’s boutique and her father’s cafe are just side by side. Or in other words, they combined the cafe and the boutique into one. Well, when the ladies were busy doing their shopping in the boutique, the gentlemen can rest while sip for their coffee and eat something in the cafe. Nice marketing strategy huh? She took Business programme in university. Her parents wanted her to take over their business when the time comes. She really doesn’t care much about her parents’ plan for her. She herself does like their business anyway. It’s because it’s not stressful like other profession such as a doctor, a lawyer or an engineer. To her those are really stressful job. She likes something that not makes her has headaches. What she like the most is daydreaming.

“Jung Soojung!” suddenly someone called out her name. Her full name.

“Yes?”

“What’s your strategy to market our heritage products into global?” Mr Lee asked her a question. That question might be not that difficult but it’s quite difficult for her.

“Errrrr...” she was blank. she didn’t know what she should tell him. So she just keep silent. It was embarrassing. But she’s quite used with this situation though.

“Are you spacing out Miss Jung? Again?”

“I’m sorry, sir. I...” Before she could explain more, someone cuts off her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter