Chapter 2

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next week is her final exams. So she started to study in order to get good results. She wanted to prove to her parents that she can do better this time. She’s very positive and enthusiastic about it.

“Soojungie! Busy much?”

“Yah Shinhye.. I have to focus. Next week is our final exam, you know. You not study?”

“Yes, I will. But I have to lunch first. Don’t you know its lunch hour already?”

“Lunch? No wonder my stomach is growling.” she said and looked at Shinhye’s face. She found that Shinhye’s face has weird expression. “What with the look? You look weird, you know that?”

“YOU are weird. It’s kinda weird to see you study early. You often study at last minute as I knew.” She was taken aback with her bestfriend’s statement.

“Am I that weird?” She thought. So she plainly answered, “Well, people change.”

***

 

After having lunch, Soojung and Shinhye went to library for studying.  They sat somewhere in the library which were available.  Since next week is their final exams, so many people went to the library to study. Soojung opened her notes and question samples. She tried to answer the question. So far she can answer the questions easily.

“Quite easy huh? Why I never studied this before? I can simply answer Mr Lee’s unexpected question. I wonder why he always picked me to answer his questions.” she muttered. Shinhye chuckled and she started to talk back, “You’re so funny Miss Jung. I know you’re brilliant. Just that you’re lazy very much. Also, the reason why Mr Lee liked to pick you because you never focus in his class. Although you’re looking in front, but your mind was spacing out somewhere else. I never know what you’re thinking.”

“Am I that obvious?”

“Yes, you are! Alright then, let’s focus.” Shinhye stopped talking and started to focus again. Same goes to Soojung. Both of them started to focus on their studies. However, something’s distracted Soojung. She looked so disturbed because she couldn’t answer the question. She searched for the answer in the no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter