Chapter 8

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock.. Knock..

“COME IN!” the voice can be heard from inside. Soojung gulped. Then she put her hand on the knob to open the door. As she opened the door, she can see clearly the owner of the voice. She can also see clearly the full name of the owner on his desk – KIM SUNGGYU, the chief of marketing department.

“Miss Jung Soojung right? You may sit there,” Mr Kim said. Then Soojung sat on the chair, she responded back, “Yes, I am. I’m an intern from Korea University. Nice to meet you, sir.”

“Nice to meet you too. Okay, you’ll be assigned to Mr Kim. He’ll be your supervisor,” Soojung listened to him carefully, she thought, “Another Mr Kim? How many Kims are here?”

“He should be here already. But never mind, you’ll meet him soon,” he continued.  

 

After met with Mr Kim Sunggyu, Soojung went to her desk as being told. She sat there quietly and her eyes were wandering around the office. Then, someone approached her.

“Hi, I’m Sehun! I’m an intern. You’re also an intern right? Nice to meet you,” he extended his hand towards Soojung.

“Yes, I’m an intern. Call me Soojung. Nice to meet you too,” Soojung took his hand.

“Hope we can be a friend,” he said. Soojung smiled, “Sure,” then she continued, “How many intern students are here?”

“Just us. Actually there are many interns before but they already finished their internship. Now for the new intake, this company didn’t take many students anymore. So we’re the chosen one,” he replied her.

“Sounds special,” Soojung said.

“You know right?” then they laughed together.

 

“Good morning! Am I disturbing you guys?” suddenly there’s a voice intruded our laughing.

“Good morning, sir! No, you’re not, ” Sehun said casually. Soojung can’t say any words. She was shocked with the sudden voice. But actually she was amazed with the figure in front of them. She didn’t know why she’s being like that. She was staring at the figure without blink. She couldn’t take her eyes away from him.

“What happen to me?” she talked in her mind.

“So you’re the new intern right? I’m Kim Myungsoo, your supervisor. Nice to meet you,” he said and smiled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter