Chapter 6

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been awhile he’s not updating. Hmmm,” Soojung talked to herself. She checked out her Instagram to see what people have posted especially her favourite Instagram account. She’s scrolling through her phone with the same things all over again. She didn’t know what to do since her previous class was cancelled.

“What was that?” Shinhye asked.

“Nothing,” she simply answered.

“You have class after this?” It’s true their school had started its new semester. So both of them have to attend classes. For Shinhye, it is always be her new fresh semester and she really enthusiastic with it. However, it’s such a torture for Soojung. Plus she has to repeat the course – Economic course.

“Well, yeah.. Economic class. I hate it you know. What about you?”

“I’ve no class after this. So yeay!!” Shinhye said happily and she continued, “But I need to search for articles in library. We’ll have to present and do report every week for this course you know.”

“I know right? Such a burden for me cause I’ve more classes than yours this semester. So my schedule would be pack than yours. ARGHHHH” Soojung whined.

“I’m sorry for you. You have to do better this time. Your effort should be doubled up. I’ll help you with the economic.” Shinhye tried to make her feel better.

“Thanks. I want your previous exercises and notes so that I can learn through it,” Soojung said.

“Hey Shinhye!”someone butted in.

“Jiwon, long time no see. How’s result? I’m sure you’ve got great result right?” Shinhye responded her back.

“Kim Jiwon. That smart girl. She definitely got awesome result again. As usual,” Soojung talked in her mind. Soojung is not close to Jiwon. She just knows her as her classmate. Not more than that. But as for Shinhye, she’s quite close to her since Shinhye is a Vice President of the Business Club. They are close as classmate but never hang out together outside.

“Well, I’m so thankful for that. I’m sure your result is great too,” then they laughed except Soojung. She has no idea what they were laughing of and she thought, “What so funny?” She just smiled a bit to make herself less awkward.

“Hey Soojung! It’s really you. Sorry, I didn’t notice you just now. What about you?”

“Hey!” she replied awkwardly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter