Chapter 5

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ouch!” Myungsoo groaned when someone bumped into him.

“I’m so sorry young man. I didn’t notice you.” A man apologized. He held many things in his hands. That’s why he couldn’t concentrate on his pace.

“It’s okay. May I help you? You seem bought many things.” Myungsoo offered himself to help the man because he looks he needs one.

“Thank you for your helping. It’s nice to meet you. By the way, I'm Mr Jung. What’s your name? I’ve never seen you here before.”

“Call me Myungsoo. Actually I barely here but since I’ll open my gallery in this area I’ll be often here. Is this your cafe?” he said.

“Yes, this is mine. Wanna cup of coffee? My treat.” He said with genuine smile. He is such a good man. While waiting for the man to prepare for his coffee, he looked around the cafe. The cafe looks great and classy. At the corner of the cafe he can see a big door to another room but it’s not like it’s a part of the cafe. It seems more like a boutique. But it combined with the cafe.

“That’s my wife’s boutique. We met when I started to open this cafe. We became close and then married. After that we have an idea to combine our shops together like this. If you’re a husband, you can wait your wife in this cafe while she can shop over there.” they laughed with the idea and then they talked random things. Myungsoo seemed to get along with the man so fast. He really can click with him.

“I think we can be a good friend,” Myungsoo thought.

“So Myungsoo when your gallery will be open?” he asked Myungsoo.

“Not sure. May be end of this year.”

“All the best Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter