Chapter 3

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeong appa!”

“Jungie, my princess! It’s already noon. I’ve told you to help me in the morning.”

“Sorry appa. I overslept.”

“Watch movies all night long eh?” She just smiled and wore an apron. Then she replied, “Well, it’s holiday anyway.”

“Your holiday will end up soon right? So when your exam’s result is out?” He asked her that scary question.

“I’ll let you know. Don’t worry.”

“I’m alright. But it’s you who need to be worried. It’s about your future my dear daughter. Although you’ll take over our business, that’s doesn’t mean your education is not important. The knowledge is very important nowadays. The most important thing the school teaches you how to be a better person.  A responsible person. A hardworking person. You’ll not always be in a comfort zone.” He said with long speech. He barely talks but when he talks, his words are so deep. To her it’s scary though.

“I understood appa.”

“You always said that you’re understood. But you never practice. And stop spacing out and daydreaming. You are already an adult. Not a kid. Not a teenager. AN ADULT! You can be a mother already. A mother to a kid.” He continued. Too deep. So she just acted like she really interested but deep down in her heart, she didn’t really care.

“Bla bla bla.. I can handle my life okay. As he mentioned, I’m an adult. A mother? I can’t even imagine how I being a mother when me myself I still can’t handle. Also, I’m still young. Who cares to be a mother at this age? Sometimes he’s so funny.” She talked in her mind.

“As you mentioned dad, I’m an adult already. So stop treat me like a kid.”

“I will when YOU stop act like a KID.” She was taken aback with what her father said.

“Am I really acted like a kid? No way.” She thought.

***

The day had come. The exam result was out. Every students of Korea University were busy to check their result. Same goes to Soojung. She’s really nervous to check her result. Her father already asked her about it yesterday. She has to get good result. If not, she really didn’t know how to face her parents anymore. They are so scary. She felt like to cry when she imagined it.

*Beep.. *Beep..

She was shocked when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter