Chapter 10

If it meant to be, IT WILL BE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, eomma!” Myungsoo greeted his mother and sat beside her. They’re having their routines in the morning – breakfast together. Except for his father because he has outstation for a week. So left the mother and the son at the home.

“Myung.. do you have a nice sleep?”

“Of course,” he smiled and then he continued, “Eomma, can you accompany me again today? It feels so nice having lunch with you. I’ve been very busy that I can’t have a lunch at home.”

“Yes, why not? Since your appa is not here to accompany me for lunch. Plus my friend wants to hang out with me today. Before that I lunch with you. Happy?” Myungsoo smiled widely. He missed lunch with his family.

“Yeay!!! Imma happy kid..” he said cheerfully. His mother chuckled when she saw this childish side of her son, “You’re so cute, my son.” Then she paused before she said, “I think you should find someone to accompany you always. You know what I meant?” Myungsoo frowned. He knew what she meant. And he quite annoyed with it.

“Eomma...” he said and pouted his cute lips. His mother just smirked and continued,“What with the look? Go find your wife so that you can be pampered by her.”

“Eomma.. don’t start it all over again please...” he whined. His mother chuckled again. She really likes to son like that.

“Alright.. Alright.. but I’m always wondering. Are you straight my dear son?” He was taken aback with his mother’s blunt question. Without second thought, he fought back, “I’m certainly STRAIGHT!” He stressed out the word ‘straight’.

“Eomma.. I AM STRAIGHT. AND I AM A REAL MAN. Okay?”

“Then prove it okay?” Myungsoo just froze. He didn’t know how to response to her any further. At the end, she will win like always. He will never defeat his mother. However, he will always love his mother very much.

***

“Hmmh..” someone’s cleared before she said, “Good morning, sir!” Myungsoo looked to the way where the voice came from.

“Good morning, Soojung-ssi. May I help you?”

“Sorry for disturbing you but I need your approval for leaving out from this office. I need to go to my campus for my project’s consultation with my lecturer.”

“Oh... You can leave. Send my regards to your lecturer okay?”

“Alright, sir. Thank you!” After that she left Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smiled when he saw her.

 “Such a cute girl,” he said without he noticed it. All this while, he unnoticed that he always smile when everytime he saw Soojung. And this time without he noticed it too, he said she’s cute.

“Who’s cute?” Sungyeol asked him. He is Myungsoo’s colleague.

“What?” Myungsoo startled with the sudden question. Sungyeol chuckled when he saw Myungsoo’s flustered face. Myungsoo then said,“Yeol ahhh.. you startled me out of nowhere. So where’s my coffee?”

“Here you are,” Sungyeol gave Myungsoo his coffee. Sungyeol sat on his chair and said, “By the way, who’s cute?” Myungsoo just froze.

“What cute?”

“Ayyyyy.. you said it just now. Don’t say that there’s another spirit who’s said it.”

“I’ve never said it. Maybe you just misheard me.” Myungsoo tried to trick Sungyeol. He didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter