Coaching Begins

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sleeping in his bed until lunch or lazying in the living room, watching movies or reading his now also favorite novels “Percy Jackson” which Jinyoung let him borrowed. He was confused at first because it was the boy's most beloved collection. When he asked Jinyoung if he can borrow it, he was expecting a 'no' aswer but surprisingly it was the opposite. Mark couldn't help but smile just by thinking it. That’s what Mark plans to spend his weekend but here he was standing beside the train station street clock which reads 11:30am.

 

“God. Where is he? He was the one who asked me to go shopping with him today. How dare he be late when he was the one who ruin my ‘best weekend plan ever’” Mark hissed.

 

Today Mark and Jinyoung were supposed to meet at the train station at 10am. Jinyoung asked Mark to help him choose new clothes for him. It was after Mark said that his fashion was somewhat like he haven’t gone out of his house for years or living in mountain skirts for decades. Mark was angry outside but deep inside he was worried of the other guy thinking what if the guy met an accident or something. He was still in the middle of overthinking when a guy in white oversized shirt, oversized sweatpants appeared in front of him.

 

“Sorry hyung” Jinyoung while said making an apology sign “Our mentor extended our choir practice. I’m really sorry.”

 

 

“It’s okay. I also just got here” Mark replied

 

Just got here? are you kidding Mark? Mark thought.

 

Well he had been waiting for an hour and a half already. He was supposed to be angry, but a Jinyoung tired face, sweating as if he run as fast as he could just to get there in time made him forget all the waiting. aish.. things i do for you.

 

“Let’s go. I have a real problem of transformation in my hands today. Better to start working already” Blonde guy said while pulling up the other towards the boutiques. He didn’t know why he did it but the friction was already making his legs wobble.

 

Jinyoung pouted “am I really that bad?”

 

“yes. absolutely yes” Mark laugh.

 

They walk towards the store boutiques; changing from one apparel to another. Well, just as Mark predicting, its not really hard to choose a clothes for Jinyoung. He’s good in every clothes he wears. Maybe.....

 

even without clothes on.

 

Mark shake the thought. Well he didn’t want to get a while waiting outside the fitting room while Jinyoung was changing into the fifth set so far. When the door opens, Mark’s jaw literally dropped.

Please log in to read the full chapter