Just call my name

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a dinner with candlelight. The room was dimly light to give accent to the candles. A maroon table cloth was nicely placed so as the plates and condiments. And the two boys were sitting in a restaurant by themselves; yes by themselves. It was supposed to be open tonight just for Jinyoung and Yura. Jinyoung was not that rich to rent the whole place but thanks to Mark, who happens to be friends, well his parents are, with the owner, the owner agreed to serve only them tonight. This is why it really is such a waste to let go of this opportunity so they decided to just go together instead.

Jinyoung was confused with what he was feeling right now. He was sitting in front of Mark now, munching his ‘most delicious steak ever’ he’d ever tasted. He ordered it medium well because he still doesn’t have the courage to eat a meat with a somewhat raw blood in it. Back to what he was feeling, he was confused. He should be broken hearted at the moment but he was not. He was hurt yes, but he was expecting a lot worse feeling than this. Maybe because of him.

Mark, on the other hand, was also confused. He felt really great to have a date, well for him maybe, with Jinyoung but he also felt guilty because it might look like he was taking opportunity; using the current situation to win Jinyoung. It might be the easiest method right now but then he didn’t want to. He might go for the shortcut method if it wasn’t him. but yeah it is him we’re talking about.

There was an awkward silence between when the younger decided to talk.

 

“Hyung, how’s your meal?” the two ordered two different meal. It was both steak but with different flavors and sauce.

 

“Good.”

 

Jinyoung pouted “Can’t you describe it a little more so I can get a glimpse of the taste?”

 

Mark looked at him. The boy suddenly prepared a bite size meat then offered it to Jinyoung. Jinyoung was surprised. Well, it really might be the best method for him to know the taste but he can’t help but feel embarrassed. He felt his cheek burning and tried to hide it. He decided to just hold the fork for him to eat but Mark didn’t let him.

 

“tsk.tsk.tsk.”

 

Mark shooked his head

 

“aah?”

 

gesturing Jinyoung to open his mouth. Jinyoung lose the argument. He forward his head, open his mouth and let the piece of meat enter. He munched it while slicing also a bite size piece of his. my turn. He faced Mark and also offers.

 

“aahhh?”

 

“don’t want. I’m not curious with the taste anyway.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“okay, okay… let me try” opening his mouth. Jinyoung grins.

 

Jinyoung really is Mark’s weakness. He can basically just off a cliff if Jinyoung wants him to. But on the second note, He is more willing to kiss the other guy now. He also need to ask.

 

God. Mark what are you thinking?

 

All of a sudden, Mark stand up. He moved his chairs beside Jinyoung’s then carry him plate.

 

“Can’t we just share?” he asked the younger.

 

“Is mine really that delici

Please log in to read the full chapter