Plus THEM

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was looking at the mirror. His wardrobe was “literally” turned upside down. He can’t seem to find the best outfit for the day. After an hour of dressing and undressing, He finally settled down thinking it was the best that he can wear that day.

He went down the stairs and was welcomed by a warm embrace from his mom. “Happy birthday my jinyoungie~~~ aigoo… you’re getting older and older and soon you will leave me to be with your significant other. I love you my baby. “

The boy can’t help but smile. He kissed his mom back and muttered a soft “thank you mom. I love you too” Mrs. Park released her from the hug and look at him from head to toes. “Going somewhere?”

 

“uhm.. Yeah. Might as well enjoy my day right?”

 

“with him?”

 

She knows me too well. Jinyoung thought. “yeah”

 

“Okay then. I’ll let you go if its him. Just don’t forget our family dinner at 7 okay?”

 

“Don’t worry mom. I’ll be home by then See yah!” Jinyoung reply as he runs towards the door.

 

“Enjoy! Invite him. Maybe he wants to eat with us!” Mrs. Park waved his hand. Her gazed followed the black haired boy until he turn and was completely gone out of her sight.

 

That night, Jinyoung returned with red eyes. Crying his eyes out.

………

 

Can’t I have a break?

 

Upon waking up, Jinyoung glance at the black clock hanged in the wall with a mickey mouse design.

 

7am

 

He then turned his head to the other side and found a red head still in his dream land. The red head’s lips slightly pouted and parted. And Jinyoung hate to admit that he would like to wake up every morning with a sight like that.

Jinyoung made his way towards the kitchen when he was welcomed by a sight of five men and a woman sitting in the living room. All men we’re smiling at him widely. He raised his brows then blinked his eyes twice thinking that maybe he was still dreaming and he will be happy if he is. Not until,

 

“Jinyoung-ah!!!” A man with a snapback runs towards him. same old Jackson. Jinyoung held the guy’s head stopping the guy from hugging him.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“ey… so cold.” a cute thin looking guy whine from his sit. He somehow look younger than the rest of the group. Still cute Bambam.

 

“Well, we were thinking this morning to visit you. To have some fun. Then we saw your sister, Fei-noona preparing as if she’s going somewhere using his car” a silver haired guy with a lot of piercing explain. definitely the promoter, Jaebum.

 

“And here we are” said by the tallest among the group. still a child despite his height, Yugyeom.

 

The last guy just smile at him. always the quiet one, Youngjae.

 

“I don’t want you here.” Jinyoung coldly said.

 

“Hahaha. same old Jinyoung-ah, a cold one and a terrible liar.” Jackson whine as he walk his way back to the living room to get some chips. Jinyoung was still  trying to push them

Please log in to read the full chapter