Here we go again

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Jinyoung was walking alone in one of the school corridors. He was carrying the seat works that their class has completed which was supposed to be on Mr. Yoo’s desk before 12 nn.  Of course, being the top student these past three years, he was assigned to do the task.

Passing through the corridors during lunch was always a difficult thing. There are students loitering, pushing each other and laughing out loud, so loud that you might hear if someone calls your name. It was supposed to be easy for Jinyoung because he was always the doing these things but today was an exception. Well, maybe because his mind was unto something else. He can’t get rid of the events yesterday, in the rooftop; the warmness of the hug, that sincere smile and that statement that clearly explained how the red head cared for him makes his heart beats faster than usual.

He was only awaken from his daydream when someone bumped into him making all papers fell on the floor.

 

“Oh my God, I’m sorry”

 

“No, it’s okay. I was the one……………who was not looking.” wow.

 

The one who was helping him pick up the papers was Sooyoung. She was the Editor-in-chief of their school English newspaper. She was perfect in all her ways, according to Jinyoung but she was not popular among the students. maybe because she was also the nerdy type. Jinyoung thought.

 

“I guess that’s all.” Sooyoung handed them the pieces of paper. Their fingers somehow glazed at ech other’s which makes Jinyoung cheeks flushed red.

 

“Thank you for helping me.” Jinyoung replied while looking down.

 

“No worries it's half my fault though. Sorry and see you around”

 

“Yeah. Bye.” and yeah, I definitely want to see you around.

 

…………

 

Mark was already sitting in the cafeteria together with the rest of the group munching their lunch. The cafeteria was crowded as usual. Some students are fooling around. Some are holding their books which makes Mark think why in the world they’re here and not in the library? These are thoughts in his mind up until Jackson who was sitting in his right turned to look at him and started to murmur.

 

“I’m guessing that something happened yesterday in the roof top.” Jackson whispered to him, avoiding to be heard by Jaebum and the younger one who was busy teasing Yugyeom because of the kiss mark that his girlfriend has left in his neck.

Please log in to read the full chapter