"Marked" Date Pt.2

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark can feel the excitement building up. Just the thought of him and Jinyoung walking and enjoying the carnival was enough for the butterflies in his stomach to fly. He quickly finished his unpacking then turned to look at Jinyoung. Luckily, Jinyoung was already finished.

 

“Are we going now?” Mark asked with a smile from ear to ear.

 

“Nope. I’m staying. If you want you can go” Jinyoung reply.

 

“But you have nothing to do in here. Don’t you want to see the carnival? we can buy souvenirs there and stuffs.” Mark argue

 

“Don’t want to. I will just read some books here” Jinyoung said while opening the black containing his most beloved collection that his mom used to threaten him.

 

“But… you already finished reading that, right?” Mark sadly reply.

 

“Yeah, but I guessed the tenth time won’t be a bad idea” Jinyoung lay on his bed and start reading.

 

“Nae. I will go get some fresh air. Just call me when you need something” Mark fake a smile. His daydreams shuttered into broken pieces. He convince himself that maybe Jinyoung was just tired because of the trip which is why he doesn’t want to go somewhere.

 

 

……………..

It’s was almost ten minutes when Mark left the room but Jinyoung was still on the first page of the book. Even though his trying to focus he can’t help but remember the sad face of red head. He felt guilty. He grabbed his phone, then his wallet. He took a quick glanced of something in his phone again before leaving the room and try to find the red head.

 

I guessed

I can do this

 

 

 

 

”today”.

 

He found the red head sitting at a lake port behind the villa. The place has a stunning view. There’s a lake blue-green in color surrounded by mountains of trees and rock formations. Mark was throwing some rocks into the lake, with a frown in his face almost looking like a 8th year old boy sulking because his mom doesn’t buy the toy he wanted.

 

“Mark hyung!”

Jinyoung shouted getting the attention of the red head who seemed to be startled because he almost fell into the lake.

“Do you have your keys? I locked the villa. I’m going to the CARNIVAL okay?” Jinyoung continued.

“I have my keys with me. Okay……wait… what you’re going where?” Mark reply while standing up.

Jinyoung just smile “Want to come with me?”

The frown in the red head face disappeared just like a bubble popped. He smile LARGELY then run towards the younger clinging his arms to the other.

 

“Of course!”

 

 

……………

The Carnival was livelier than how they imagined it. People entering have an

Please log in to read the full chapter