NEXT Chapter

What I've Been Looking For
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Bestfriends?”

Jackson whined to Mark. He was now standing in front of the read head, brows raised and arms crossed in front of his chest. They were sitting in their classroom waiting for their professor to come when Mark thought that maybe he needs sometime to talked to. Someone that can listen to him and maybe help him carry the load, and there they are. Jackson was really loud and playful if you want to describe him but he can be that good friend everyone wants to have sometimes and Mark that it happens to be today.

“Dude, seriously? Unbelievable. When you talked to me about this certain guy, which happens to be Jinyoung, while we’re in states in appears to me that you’re in a level way higher that being bestfriends.”

“It wasn’t a story from a movie script though. all those stories, they really happened.” the red head who was sitting on his chair trying to pretend his okay while reading his English book. What he don’t know is that, this action was actually the one telling the whole class that his not on his right mind. Well, the book was upside down and the he didn’t seem to notice.

“then, what is this ‘bestfriends’ thingy all about?” Jackson reached for his bestfriend’s book. Turning it to proper place and the red head can’t help but muttered a soft .

“I don’t know. I practically don’t know. Maybe it was also me thinking that we we’re more than that. Maybe it was just me, overthinking things. Over-reacting to simple gestures and stuffs.”

Mark was reminiscing things. He remembered how he and Jinyoung celebrate their birthdays together since they were seven. How the other became a part of almost all accomplishments, special events that had happen in their life. How Jinyoung stopped talking to him when he told him about him crushing on their eighth grade cute girl classmate. He can’t help but smile at the thought. But at the same time he felt terrible. The thought of him just overthinking and overreacting to things saddened him. It makes his heart breaks a little.

“Cheer Man. At least you two have clarified things. And what’s wrong with being a bestfriend? you can just work things out and make sure that he’ll fall for you know. For real.” Jackson tried to comfort the red head. Patting his back while giving a wide grin.

“well, if that’s the case, I wouldn’t be here. I would be probably running towards home, and will try to set up t

Please log in to read the full chapter