100 infinite drabbles (summary)

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

band: infinite

pairings: myungyeol, woogyu, yadong, woosoo

genre: all

 

this is the 100 drabble challenge i wanted to do but evidently didn't get round to. so i just wrote summaries for some of the prompts and here they are.

 

notes:

i think some of these ideas turned out more angsty/sad/gruesome than they would've if i'd actually wrote it all out.

 

in each story, the couple stated is in love with each other unless i explicitly state otherwise. i make this clarification because in some of the summaries it's not 100% clear whether the couple actually loves each other or not. that's because i write each story assuming they're in love with each other already. i hope that made sense.

 

001. student/teacher ; woogyu

sunggyu is woohyun's strict english teacher. woohyun has liked sunggyu for a long time (and sunggyu secretly liked woohyun too). however any advances made by woohyun were rejected coldly. until one day woohyun happened to bump into someone at a nightclub. that someone being none other than his strict english teacher. except sunggyu was all dressed up like a rocker with smoky eyeliner and leather. needless to say, they both had a very exciting night.

 

002. letters ; yadong

hoya and dongwoo are pen friends. they start of with sending each other letters once a month but it soon turns to every week. they fall for each other although they have never met; the only things they know are what the other has told them through the letters. 

 

003. chocolate ; myungyeol

 

004. last time ; yadong

(set in ancient korea)

dongwoo and hoya are lovers, but in the times they live in it is forbidden to love the someone of the same gender. on top of that, hoya is from a very high ranking family and was betrothed at birth to a general's daughter. this year, both hoya and his betrothed were of marrying age. and so hoya has no other choice but to let dongwoo go after one last meeting.

 

005. melancholy ; yadong

dongwoo is going through some really tough times but he still puts up a happy front. hoya can see the pain and sadness in those beautiful eyes but there is nothing he can do to help.

 

006. wanting ; woosoo

myungsoo is a mysterious stranger woohyun often sees sitting at the bar of a popular nightclub. myungsoo is the definition of y with a smoldering gaze and heart stopping smirk. woohyun can only watch the other with longing and want because he already has a boyfriend. but one day woohyun can't resist any longer.

 

007. cigarettes ; yadong

(set in mid 1900s)

hoya is one of the most sought after in a famous brothel. he serves many clients in a day but his favourite is dongwoo, one of his regulars that comes every sunday night. the client hoya detests always comes the time slot before dongwoo. the reason hoya hates that client is because the client loves inflicting pain on hoya, specifically with lit cigarette tips that burn red marks into hoya's skin. dongwoo is the exact opposite, always sweet and gentle. he would always worship hoya's body and take care of hoya after what he suffered with his previous client.

 

008. pride ; woogyu

sunggyu is the heir to a multinational corporation and is very prideful and arrogant. he once meets a handsome young man, woohyun, and sunggyu falls for him. however woohyun has no status or anything; he’s just an average citizen. Being the proud person he is, sunggyu denies all his feelings for woohyun, treating the latter like he is inferior. woohyun tries his hardest to win sunggyu over but sunggyu only hurts woohyun time and time again.

 

009. fiction ; myungyeol

one day sungyeol catches myungsoo reading myungyeol fanfiction. for the next week sungyeol teases myungsoo until myungsoo discovers sungyeol also reads myungyeol fanfiction. sungjong catches his two hyungs bickering and tells them to hurry up and turn the fiction into reality already.

 

010. fear ; myungyeol

sungyeol is in love with myungsoo but he never told the latter because he was scared of rejection. sungyeol felt he wasn't good enough for myungsoo and thought there was no way myungsoo could possibly like him back either.

 

011. promises ; woogyu

woohyun and sunggyu rented a cozy hut at the bottom of a mountain for their winter getaway. it's snowing outside as they lie in each others arms on the sofa bed in the living room, right next to the crackling fireplace. the orange and yellow light flicker across woohyun and sunggyu's faces as they whisper their promises of forever.

 

012. internet ; myungyeol

013. resentment ; woogyu

014. glasses ; yadong

015. plaid shirts ; myungyeol

 

 

016. wings ; woogyu

woohyun is a guardian angel sent down to earth to look after sunggyu. over time woohyun and sunggyu fall for each other. it is not uncommon for guardian angels to fall in love with their human but woohyun was the first one to request to be turned into a human.

 

017. ephemeral ; yadong

018. run ; woogyu

 

 

019. campus couple ; myungyeol

myungsoo and sungyeol are the definition of perfect. tall, smart and handsome, the pair has every girl swooning over them. too bad they only have eyes for each other. but that's okay too. because they complement each other so well.

 

020. mirror ; woogyu

021. epilogue ; yadong

022. over ; woogyu

023. spray paint ; woogyu

024. maximum ; yadong

 

025. heat ; myungyeol

myungsoo and sungyeol are the heirs to two rival werewolf packs. their packs have been feuding for hundreds of years. myungsoo and sungyeol hate each other of course, even if they don't have any particular reason to. one day myungsoo is out on the border of the two packs' lands. he picks up on an irresistible smell, a smell that clearly indicated a wolf in heat. involuntarily myungsoo follows the smell and to his shock finds sungyeol crouched on the ground amidst tall green grass, in the middle of his heat.

 

026. effect ; woosoo

027. believe ; myungyeol

028. dreams ; woosoo

029. mystery ; woogyu

030. one ; myungyeol

 

031. paradise ; woogyu

it's only a paradise if you're in it. woohyun and sunggyu had been together for a long time when they finally decided to move in together. they bought a house; a big white two storey house with large windows and spacious rooms. they furnished it together, filling it with beautiful furniture and homey decorations. but on the very day they were supposed to move in, sunggyu got into a fatal car accident. leaving woohyun alone in the world with a new house and broken heart.<

Please log in to read the full chapter