jin [story idea]

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Bleeding Love

Group: BTS

Pairing: Jin x OC

Genre: Romance, Angst

Plot:

The story of Crown Prince Seokjin, the sole heir to the king and next in line to the throne, and Lady Hyewon, the daughter of a minor minister.

Seokjin and Hyewon first meet when Hyewon is at the palace to attend a festival/party that the king was holding. Hyewon likes exploring new places and she had wondered off, getting lost in the maze that was the royal palace. Hyewon bumps into Seokjin and they talk about various things before Seokjin walks Hyewon back to the festival venue.

They meet again outside of the palace. Seokjin was out secretly, escaping the stress and rules of the palace. Seokjin is running away from some guards that happened to recognise him when he runs, quite literally, into Hyewon. Seokjin barely has time to apologise before he is pulling her along with him. In the end Hyewon helps Seokjin lose the soldiers. The two of them talk and spend the whole day together, walking around, looking at shops etc.

It’s the lantern festival and Seokjin sneaks out of the palace again to spend the night with Hyewon.

Hyewon's family finds out about her and the prince; they tell her to break off all contact with the prince immediately. 

Then, the queen and the king start to discuss Seokjin’s marriage. The candidates are daughters of other higher up ministers (second state councillor, chief royal secretary, etc), who

Please log in to read the full chapter