yoonseok [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

another one asdjkdlfdkjf this time for yoonseok. i swear i do want to finish these stories.. 09/07/15.

Title: Beautiful (tbc, based on BTS' cover of Beautiful)

Group: BTS

Pairing: NamGi/YoonSeok

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst

Plot: From memory the story was supposed to start with Namjoon and Yoongi living opposite each other as children (or was this a another idea I had *insert thinking emoji*). Anyways, Namjoon and Yoongi have been dating for sometime when Yoongi transfers schools into Hoseok's school. (wait does Namjoon transfer or not? or does he already go to Hoseok's school?? omg I cannot remember) Essentially the story is just supposed to be about how Hoseok falls in love with Yoongi--- OK NO WAIT. forget everything I said before. I think it's supposed to be like Yoongi transfers to Hoseok and Namjoon's school. Hoseok falls in love with Yoongi, and so does Yoongi, but they never did anything about it. Yoongi eventually starts dating Namjoon, however Yoongi never fully got over Hoseok. Then one day Hoseok finally cracks and kisses Yoongi and after that...???? I am a solid YoonSeok shipper though so probably supposed to end with Yoongi and Hoseok getting together after Yoongi breaks up with Namjoon. (sorry Joonie)

Excerpt:

Hoseok hums to a melody only he can hear as he walks down the school corridor. He smiles at the people he passed, greeting some if he knew them. A few minutes later he arrived at the school's dance studio. With a wide grin he enters, calling out to his fellow dancers. They acknowledge him briefly before going back into what seems to be a deep conversation.

Hoseok drops his backpack into a corner with the rest of the bags and takes out sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt. He goes into the small bathroom connected to the room to change out of his uniform. As Hoseok is walking out of the bathroom, he can't help but overhear the excited conversation his peers were having.

"Did you hear about the new boy?"

"Of course. Everyone's talking about him."

"He's in my homeroom."

Hoseok crouched by his bag as he heard gasps echo around the room.

"And? Is he really as beautiful as people say?"

"Yeah. He's like an angel."

"So what's his name?"

Hoseok had put his uniform away by now and was oddly tense, waiting to hear the name of this supposedly angelic boy.

"Min Yoongi."

~

"Hello, my name is Min Yoongi. Please take care of me."

Hoseok, who was previously trying to sleep on his desk, straightened up as soon as he heard that name. He barely managed to swallow his gasp and stop his jaw from dropping to the

Please log in to read the full chapter