myungyeol [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

sequel to PHOTOS DON'T DO ME JUSTICE which i still haven't finished. yet again, a case of me really wanting to finish but just.. no inspiration i guess.

Title: Nothing Beats The Real Thing (tbc)

Group: Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol (minor WooGyu)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life

Plot: (sequel to Photos Don't Do Me Justice) Turns out Myungsoo already had a crush on Sungyeol prior to Sungyeol snapping a stalker photo of Myungsoo on the train. As such Myungsoo was encouraged by Sungyeol's actions and finally tries to make a move. Of course in the end Myungsoo and Sungyeol ends up together.

Excerpt:
"Hyung," Myungsoo whined as he came to a stop in front of his older brother, "why did you have to call me? You just messed up my plan."

Sunggyu snorted. "Are you going around pretending to be cool again?"

"I'm not pretending to be anything. It's called being confident." Myungsoo said, folding his arms.

"Whatever. Just don't scare them off like last time." Sunggyu replied with a smirk.

Myungsoo shot his brother a look before changing the subject. "If you were coming to my university, why didn't you just call Woohyun-hyung?"

Sunggyu stuck his hands in his pockets while mumbling, "Wanted to surprise him."

Myungsoo wriggled his eyebrows at Sunggyu but decided not to tease his brother in favour of asking about Sungyeol.

"But hyung, why didn't you tell me that the cute guy I was trying to find was Woohyun-hyung's friend?"

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows. He's met a few of Woohyun's friends but the only one he remembers is the tall one who's always sticking to Woohyun.

"Are you talking about Sungyeol?"

"Yeah, Sungyeol." Myungsoo confirmed, eyes lighting up.

"Are you serious Myung? That guy is not cute, he's just a massive er." Sunggyu said with a huff. Myungsoo laughed before patting Sunggyu's arm.

"Well hyung I have a class to go to. Woohyun-hyung was in the food court over there like ten minutes ago." Myungsoo told his brother, pointing, before taking off.

-
 

“Do you mind if I joined you and your friend for lunch? Then you can stare at the real thing all you want because a photo taken on the train really wouldn’t do me justice. Even if your flash was on.”

I bought you coffee so now you're obliged to pay me back.

Call me. Myungsoo.

Right arm on the table and head on h

Please log in to read the full chapter