myungyeol [story idea]

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: The Fight For Your Heart

Band: Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Plot:

War AU.

Myungsoo is a general in the army. Sungyeol is a nurse in the military hospital.

During the war, Myungsoo gets badly injured. He was bombed and barely survived. He is taken to the military hospital where Sungyeol works and Sungyeol is one of the nurses assigned to look after Myungsoo. Myungsoo is an ice prince and grumpy - he doesn't like his other nurses and does not cooperate unless it's Sungyeol who is attending to him.

When Myungsoo was first brought in, he was bandaged every where. He couldn't walk or talk or move. Sungyeol, being the sweet nurse he is, helps Myungsoo patiently. As Myungsoo's wounds start to heal, and he can talk again, he starts talking to Sungyeol a lot. Myungsoo learns that Sungyeol doesn't actually want to be a nurse. Sungyeol wanted to be on the battlefield, wanted to fight, but due to his slim build and soft heart, he was assigned to the military hospital as a nurse.

Myungsoo also discovered that Sungyeol was very popular in the military hospital. Many other generals and soldiers who were under Sungyeol's care also liked the beautiful nurse. When Myungsoo got better, he wanted to make Sungyeol his but there was a lot of competition in the way.

Of course, at the end of the day, it was Sungyeol's choice. And Sungyeol picked Myungsoo.

 

whoever heard of

Please log in to read the full chapter