myungyeol [story idea]

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Save Me

Band: Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance, Angst

 

Title inspired by BAP's Save Me and story loosely based on the quote below.

"He saved me in every way that a person can be saved." - Titanic

 

Plot:

Olden day England AU

Myungsoo is the son of a very wealthy family. He feels oppressed in the high class society; always having to put on appearances and act like someone he isn't. Everything built up inside him until one day he couldn't take it anymore. Myungsoo wanted to commit suicide but a stable boy, Sungyeol, stumbles across him and stops him.

Sungyeol is just one of the many stable boys who lives on Myungsoo's manor. Although Sungyeol has to work hard and doesn't have much, he is happy and content with his life. He always looks to the bright side, always full of hope. He is on a late night stroll when he sees the young master Myungsoo trying to take his own life. Sungyeol stops Myungsoo immediately and decides to help the other. Help Myungsoo to see that life is always worth living.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol become good friends as they meet each other often. But of course they can only meet in secret. As the time passes, Myungsoo falls in love with the always happy stable boy and Sungyeol also falls for the sweet young master. It's the best feeling in the world to love and to be loved and the two boys couldn't be more satisfied with how things were going.

Please log in to read the full chapter