yoonseok [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Band: BTS

Pairing: YoonSeok

Genre: Romance, Fluff, ??

 

- Possibly set in a poor!AU

- Hoseok is a painter/decorator/??, a job where he gets his work clothes splattered with paint and he often paints fences or something out in the sun for the whole day.

- Yoongi's job is ???

- Fun fact: part of my inspiration for this came from driving past and seeing a tradie painting a fence

Excerpt:

Yoongi is fidgeting on the worn couch when he hears a key turning in the lock of the front door. His eyes light up in excitement as he runs to the door, arriving just as Hoseok steps inside. Hoseok sees Yoongi and flashes him a blinding smile. Yoongi smiles back and stands impatiently as he waits for Hoseok to take his shoes off and put his bag down. The bag had barely left Hoseok's hand before Yoongi had engulfed Hoseok in a crushing hug. Yoongi buried his face into Hoseok's chest, eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of the other. Hoseok tries to push Yoongi away because his work clothes are dirty but Yoongi refuses to budge. With a small sigh and a fond smile, Hoseok returns the hug. A few moments later, Yoongi pulls back with a sudden movement. He cups Hoseok's face in his hands. furrowing his eyebrows as he examine's Hoseok's face.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked with a tilt of his head, arms still around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi pouts as he drops his hands onto Hoseok's shoulders.

"You had to paint outside again?"

Please log in to read the full chapter