myungyeol [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

another myungyeol story which i really, really want to finish but haven't... yet. haha. 07/10/14.

Title: Delicate

Group: Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff, Historical! AU

Plot: Myungsoo is a general and Sungyeol is an entertainer at a brothel, which his mother owns. He only gives musical/dance performances, not other types of entertainment if you get my drift. Myungsoo visits the brothel onces and it's pretty much love at first sight for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They meet on many occasions and fall deeper in love. Then Sungyeol gets kidnapped by some people who have a grudge against Myungsoo and wants to take revenge.

I actually cannot remember how this was supposed to end but I like happy endings so you can probably fill in the rest from there. 

Excerpt:

Wolf whistles pierced the room as it was filled with violent applause and loud shouts. The well-dressed nobles stood from their seats, forgetting the girls, or guys, they'd previously been occupied with. Every single eye in the room was fixated on the beautiful being standing gracefully on the stage at one end of the large room.

Sungyeol smiled his wide smile, which caused more uproar, before bowing and retreating behind the curtains. The crowd sighed in disappointment before going back to what they were doing previously.

Back in his bedroom, where it was quiet and peaceful, Sungyeol changed out of the uncomfortable performance clothes he was wearing and flopped onto his fluffy bed. He left out a deep breath and closed his eyes, deciding to wipe the make-up off later.

Sungyeol was the son of the owner of the most popular brothel in Seoul. His mother, very protective over her only child, refused to let him serve clients. It was only after a lot of persuading that Sungyeol managed to convince his mother to let him, reluctantly, to perform as part of the entertainment offered. Sungyeol was amazing in dance and had an angelic voice which impressed all the rich men who frequented the place. Soon enough, Sungyeol had become famous and attracted a lot more clients to his mother's brothel.

Inevitably, many clients started requesting Sungyeol to serve them. But of course Sungyeol's mother refused firmly. She did not want her son to go into the same profession as herself when he had other choices, something she didn't have. Sungyeol didn't like the idea of pleasuring the clients, mainly middle aged men, anyways.

-

Myungsoo pulled his arm back before pushing forward strongly, ing the sword straight through his opponent's chest. He twisted the sword, causing the man in front of him to cry out in agony, before pulling it out cleanly. The man fell to the ground with a thud.

Wiping his blood splattered face on his tunic, Myungsoo sheathed his sword and surveyed the battlefield. Bodies, from both sides, were scattered across the ground. However, while none of the enemy remained standing, about twelve of Myungsoo's men were still alive.

This battle had been a small one, with each side only having about thirty men. It was a secret operation as ordered by the emperor, which Myungsoo led, to eradicate the group of bandits who had been causing trouble for some time now.

"General Kim, we lost eighteen men and five are heavily injured." One of Myungsoo's men reported. Myungsoo nodded with a grim face before speaking.

"Make sure the injured get treated as soon as possible. We will be returning to the royal barracks now." Myungsoo said.

"Yes sir." The man responded before going back to help the wounded.

Myungsoo sighed before making his way to his horse and swinging on with his metal chainmail armour clanging. He then led the remaining of his men back towards the city, leaving behind the enemy bodies in the forest.

-

A man stepped into the clearing and glanced at all the bodies strewn across the ground. He clenched his hand and began making his way through to find someone.

He stopped when he caught sight of a particular body. There was a bloody hole in the body's chest and the man's face contorted into one of grief and anger.

He knelt beside the body and stared at the face, fury taking over his sadness.

"I will avenge you, brother."

-

Sungyeol sighed in boredom as he crossed his arms on his window ledge and propped his chin on his arms. The window was open and gave Sungyeol an unobstructed view of the streets. The brothel was three stories high to accommodate all the clients and also the employees. Sungyeol's own room was on the highest level at the front of the brothel.

Outside, the bustling people went about their everyday lives. Some set up stalls on the side of the street while others bought the goods necessary for their survival. Sungyeol was allowed to go out; in fact his mother encouraged it because she didn't want him surrounded by the brothel atmosphere all the time. But Sungyeol didn't have anything to do outside. He didn't have any friends of his own age seeing as he grew up away from everyone. The only people he talke

Please log in to read the full chapter